Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vampire Diaries, Breaking Dawn and Sorry???

Okay...I'm back after 4 days of silence and I bet some readers must think that I'm dead or something...I'm not!!! Or else I wouldn't be posting anything else...Oh wait, I am supposed to be a vampire so yeah, the undead cannot well, die....That's why it's the undead, genius...

What was I suppose to post about??? Well, I am going to have to work out after eating a HUGE cake for my BIG day...Luckily, I have a FAT pants in case I put on some pounds...Time to start working out after my finals...43 days left and counting so don't kill me for not posting for a few weeks... I got to crap for the exam because it's HUGE!!!!

I was reading the newspaper today when I read this article of a video done by DIGI about forgiveness and saying sorry to people and here are a few things that I'm sorry for...No names to those people but you know who you are...

1. Sorry for not studying harder...
2. Sorry for not being a better friend...
3. Sorry for not trying harder to attend reunions and outings...
4. Sorry for not supporting my own country by supporting other countries..
5. Sorry for being oblivious at times...
6. Sorry for not being perfect...
7. Sorry for lying to you...
8. Sorry for thinking about you...
9. Sorry for shedding some tears for you...
10. Sorry for everything bad that I'd done....

Okay, it may seem weird for me to apologize here but it's a good start and you'll feel like a heavy burden is off your shoulders so try it some time then.... I feel fresh and new again...Here's a quote from a favourite song of mine:

Now, to talk about my latest finding online....I finally found new pictures from the Vampire Diaries season 3 and also Breaking Dawn!!! My life is finally complete!!!! Allow me to share a couple of pictures but SPOILER ALERT so if you're hoping to be surprise with the movie/show, do NOT LOOK BELOW!!! Thank you!!!


Awww, how sweet???? I love it that they are really a couple in real life...Edward and Bella forever!!! Honeymoon scene at Isle Esme following the book....


Playing chess??? Wow, it's like Edward is my perfect man but I bet he's better at it than I am... Look how cute they both look together....Maybe this is what eternity brings...Lots and lots and lots of time...Hehe!!!


Is that like a staring competition going on??? Makes me wonder if Edward has to blink...Wait, I doubt he even does it but for FUN.... Let me try... Ready and go!!!! *opens eyes widely*

3 seconds later.... *blinks*

Oh man, apparently I can't stare without blinking for long...Another flaw of mine...Hehe!!!


I feel such a strong tension between these two...Wonder why they didn't end up together... Oh right, Jake has little Renessme and Rosalie has Emmett, guy with the hot body aka Kellan Lutz...I am officially drool for him now....Shirtless and perfectly toned to perfection...Sigh....



I never seen Kristen so happy before and look, she's really smiling so stop hating her, haters because this shows that she can clearly show her emotions well....I think she's smiling because she knows that Edward is all hers now....

Bella: He's all mine!!!! Mine and mine only!!!!

Okay, maybe those weren't her exact words but hey, it's not my fault that I can't figure what's on her mind...Ask Edward to read her mind...Oh, he can't because of her ability to block her thoughts...


Look at how happy they all are??? Happy family picture!!!! Smile everybody and don't move... that should be easy for Edward's side since they all can stand for hours without feeling any pain...That's so unfair really....


Next, we explore the wonderful world of Vampire Diaries Season 3 and I am so excited!!!


Look how pretty Nina looks!!! I love her sense of fashion really...She's always perfectly dressed and I am so excited to watch the first episode!!!! Please come out really soon....
'
And you wonder why I keep using her picture as my Facebook picture, wifey...Look how pretty she is and I love her dress!!! It's so perfect for her....

Remember that being immortal doesn't stop me from looking at other female's beauty because some of them are just to pretty to be ignored....Hehe!!!

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment