Saturday, August 6, 2011

Victorian Dresses and Me???

I heard the nicest love song on the radio after weeks of avoiding the radio because I can't stand those loud and techno songs blasting away!!! My eardrums are hurting and bleeding if I have to hear another of those type of songs... The title of the song is Tear Us Apart by Nadhira and the lyrics reminds me of another song... Honestly, I thought of Love like this-Natasha Beddingfield feat. Sean Kingston but this song is a little slower and her voice is really soft yet strong...

I am still stuck on the Phantom of the opera songs...It's so beautiful and the layout of the songs are wonderfully put together.... The reason I love oldies songs and movies is because I love the Victorian era and also the Middle ages era...You must think that I am crazy but I loved the dresses and the lifestyles that they had...The beautiful dresses and the well groomed ladies from aristocrat families are simply wonderful to imagine from the movies and books...Life in those times were simple and yet simply fascinating.... I wish there was a time machine created because I would love to go back to those times...To see the life people had...


I decided to Google Victorian dresses in this modern times to discover some dresses created for Victorian lovers like me... Here are some pictures...



I simply love the bodice and the puffed up skirt...It looks like a fairytale dress..



I couldn't resist putting this picture of Taylor Swift from her Love Story video because the dress was pretty beautiful and it looks great on her...Her hair was wonderful too!!!



I don't really like the pink but the corset is inspired by the Victorian era...The lace on the corset is to emphasize the English style...



This dress is pretty to look at...It looks modern yet it has that Victoria feel with type of material used...I wish I had this dress...



I think this was a real dress from the Victorian time...Sorry but Google gave me the picture... I doubt anyone would wear it for their wedding....

Yes, I know that I am not those type of girls you expect to love dresses but I DO!!! The truth is all girls love dresses...EVEN 1 dress in enough...I love the beautiful material and the fantasy you can have just by owning the dress... Stop giving me that look like it's such a shock for me to be staring at lovely dresses because IT'S NOT A CRIME!!!

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment