Sunday, April 18, 2010

PART THREE

Now, I have my reasons to be pissed at the Royalties excluding Xania, Kat and Apple whom did no wrong towards me.

They question my loyalty and friendship and I hate being judged by people especially when I have done no wrong and my friendship is sincere.

They refuse to accept others without a proper reason and shut them off harshly. Maybe they think that they are better than everyone else.

I hate being told what to do. Like balance my time with my friends? Like I can’t think of that!

I hate Liars! If it wasn’t about ‘him’ then why would you mention about him unless you take it personally! Why would you mind if she did ask about him when you claimed that you have stopped liking ‘him’?

I am so angry right now that it’s surprising that I managed to type everything with correct spellings and proper grammar!!! I can’t believe that this is happening. Seriously, you have never seen me mad before but watch out as things will get really ugly when I do!! I have had enough of this useless fight. WE should not be prejudice against people until you get to know them!!! *sigh* I need to stop stressing myself out by doing some simple yoga!!! Where’s Edward when I need him to comfort me?

END OF PART THREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment