Sunday, April 18, 2010

PART TWO

Well, that was what had happened on last Friday and I broke into tears after that phone call with no one to talk to about my pain inside which hurted badly. I couldn’t concentrate during my tuition examinations and I couldn’t sleep. I managed to cry myself to sleep and wake up with red eyes and a minor headache. My friends are my life and this entire problem started because of ME!!! So, I am depressed. Right now, I’m unable to speak to them and pleaded to them to stop pestering me with smses and calls as I need more time to heal. Shelly called me and told me to read Cosmos blog and she was upset about all the lies written about her. Here’s how harsh it was:

WHO DOES THAT B***H THINK SHE IS? SHE IS A FAKER AND I CAN SEE THROUGH HER DISGUISE!!! SO WHAT IF YOU LIKE HIM? THE ONLY REASON THAT SHE BEFRIENDED US WAS TO GAIN INFORMATION ABOUT HIM FROM US!!! CAN’T SHE SEE THAT WE ALL HATE HER? WE DON’T EVEN WANNA GET TO KNOW YOU!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH MY FRIENDS DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU ARE WELCOMED HERE. YOU MIGHT THINK THAT I’M A CUTE AND SWEET GIRL BUT YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG GIRL!!!

Now, that really shocked me as I read her blog as I had never expected her to be so mean to anyone but apparently she is. Here’s all her post on facebook on my friend, Shelly.
Can you just leave us alone? I want you OUT! Isn't it freaking O-B-V-I-O-U-S that we hate you????? Stop sticking to us like GLUE! April 10 2010
Because I don't like her, I never did. She thinks she's such a great actress....well I bet you didn't know that I HATE YOU! :D Rae and 2PM, thanks for putting a smile on my face. April 10 2010
Quote from the group "we hate annoying people" Remember, when somebody annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and BITCH slap that motherfcker in the face. [Man...it really makes me wanna slap her now. OMG RAE STOP ME!] April 10 2010
if one day you realised that I stopped talking to you, then it's clear that you're the one I'm talking about. Get away from me, faker. April 15
Your picture puts a big smile on my face =) not like that XXX, makes me puke! Blekk! April 17 2010
Can I just delete xxx from my friends' list? April 15

And she also posted on facebook something about me.

You don’t deserve to be in Royalties anymore.

My name wasn’t written there but after the talk with Rae Rae well I knew that it was me whom she was referring to. The wound in my heart grew worse and I tried my best to be strong but how much more can a mangled heart take? Sorry but I need to catch my breath before I go on.

END OF PART TWO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment