Monday, July 23, 2012

Feeling Down-ish???

Guess who's back again after almost two weeks of absence??? ME!!!

It's really frustrating right now because after all my hard work and hours put into typing and researching for some dumb essay writing competition, I get an email informing me that my email was NOT sent!!! I mean honestly, it's just a pain and it wasn't even my fault!!! Why did I even bother to do the essay and submitting it before the deadline when it was clearly not going to be sent???A little tip Lexis Nexis, make sure you give out an email address that is functioning properly because honestly, why bother setting up a competition when some participants can't submit their work??? It's POINTLESS!!!
They don't get it either!!!

And now back to writing all about my life....

Let's see, how do people actually keep a diary??? I don't mean those daily calender in those black books which working people seem to love carrying around (Is that like a fashion statement or something???) but more like the you know "Dear Diary and etc"... I tried and it worked for a few days (Maximum 10 days and now there are gaps in my life so I'm missing a few days of my life...It's just sooo hard to keep track and write down everything that happens...I mean am I suppose to comment about my daily activity or just ramble on about my thoughts while doing that activity or what I thought of during the entire days...People, I need help with this matter because I have no idea what to write about...HELP PLEASE!!!

Pretty much nothing's happening in my life right now aside from the fact that I'm watching reruns of shows and maybe updating this blog and stuff (My mum hates it when I use the word 'stuff' everytime she ask me what I'm up to but I do it anyways!!!) so yeah, nothing much to update on besides my boring life and thoughts...Anyone has any suggestion on shows to watch???

Speaking of shows to watch, I love old shows!!! Not those black and white kind because...I get that it was old and there was no colours in the past but it's too old!!! Like the acting is a little stiff plus I used to think that everyone was black and white back then so no, it's not a good thing!!! Can you imagine people only in black and white??? Well, that would probably have stopped the racism that occurred in America but it's freaking kids like me out!!! Thank god I never told people how I thought the world was like with only two colours....I love those classical stories like Jane Austen period and maybe the Tudor period too!!! I'm currently hooked on Downton Abbey because it is just too good!!!

Downton Abbey takes place in the UK and a problem basically arises when the question of succession is brought forward...You have this rich family who resides in DA but the only catch is...no male heir. What is with people and being all that fussy about having a son??? I mean come on, females are perfectly capable of doing anything a guy can do as you can see from this modern age where according to research, the female population seems to be smarter than the males but I'm not sure how much of that it true but no, those days, girls were seen as cattles (Strong way to put it but it's entirely true!!!) Ladies were sold off in marriage like cows to rich guys for their family's climb on the ladder of society!!! Whatever happened to love??? How can a person marry someone they don't love??? Sorry if it sounds offensive but I just can't grasp that concept of arranged marriage and I would never agree to that idea...For me, it's either love or nothing because I would ever want to spend my entire life with a man that I don't and can't possibly love and that's not right!!! You can make someone love you because...it's a crime in my books... Anyway, back to the show, you have three sisters whom can't inherit the home that they grew up in unless....unless they marry the person who's inheriting it which is their cousin...How is that not weird to marry your own cousin???

The complicated love birds!!!
Personally I love Lady Mary even though she can be a little annoying at times and if you're wondering she's the one with the big hat with those flowers...She's quite pretty and I just love her dresses!!! Plus I can't figure out how she manages to bun her hair up so perfectly!!! She's the eldest sister and therefore she has to marry her cousin, Matthew in order to keep Downton Abbey in her family and avoid being kicked out of that grand estate!! I never understood why they couldn't just share the estate because they are family after all and that would avoid all the drama but then there wouldn't be a show so my lips are sealed... The house is so big and there's probably more than 20 rooms so why does a person need all 20 rooms??? You'll probably not bump into each other even if you share!!!

But things gets more complicated when Mary can't make up her mind on whether she wants Matthew or not!!! When he chases her, she's all 'Whatever" and ignores his feelings all because she's taking him for granted!!!

But when he's poor, she throws him away like some rotten fish and when he's rich again, she starts loving him!!! Urgh...the drama is killing me!!! Just accept the guy already and get on with your life!!! Only in shows and movies would the heroine make a mess of things when it looks fairly simple...

See what I mean??? Urgh...life is so complicated...



That's all for now from me and I'll be back for more!!! Have a good day!!!

THE END!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment