Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Day in My Life!!

Alright, I'm back for a little while and thank you to those who have viewed my blog and read the random stuff that I ramble about!!!

Thank you!!!
Terima Kasih!!!
Arigato!!!
Gracias!!
Xie Xie Ni!!!
Merci!!!
And finally, Kamsahamnida!!!

No, I do not speak all these languages but it would be so cool to do so, I just Googled the word thank you in different languages if you were wondering...Yup, I should have just stuck with the lie that I knew all these languages since it sounds better than just copying and pasting these words... I have to remember that next time...

Anyway, I am typing really fast since my class is about to start and I am supposed to be in class right now but I am waiting for my videos which is taking forever!!! My fingers are flying...literally on my keyboard and well, I'm really bored right now so I'm expressing my thoughts here...

B.O.R.E.D

Nope, I still feel bored and tired since I'm deprived of sleep due to my own fault for not studying for my exams until the last minute so my brain apparently didn't want to switch off no matter how long I was lying in the dark, waiting to sleep...Yeah, so now I look like a panda with the black eye thing going on for me and I'm a living dead since I'm mentally exhausted...Serves me right for not studying until the last moment....

Bet my lecturer will tell me that I'm at the wrong place when he sees me...

Lecturer: I'm sorry but I think you're at the wrong place.
Me: No, I'm suppose to be here. I'm a student.
Lecturer: You look terrible. Are you sure you're supposed to be here?
Me: Yes, where do you think I'm supposed to be?
Lecturer: The morgue...


Yup, I'm a little high on coffee since I need to stay awake for 6 hours of revision class today and the next two days since my LAST PAPER is on next Tuesday and since I committed suicide yesterday during my exam by being such an idiot, I need to at least bring myself back to the coma state by getting this next paper right so yeah, kudos to me...

So, today I am high on coffee and I look like a walking zombie plus I could fall asleep at any moment so yeah, great day ahead of me and it's only 10 am here...

Fantastic life....

Hope I don't drop dead by the end of today... That's another day in my life...

THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment