Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My 2 months hiatus and Korean Fever!!!

Okay....I'm back and yes, I did break my promise to myself not to blog anymore until my A-Levels examination is over but honestly, I couldn't figure out what else to do since:

1. The internet connection at my college is killing me by being extremely slow....I think I grew a beard while waiting for the pages to load...
2. I can't go on Facebook since I did promise myself NOT to go on to avoid wasting 6 hours glued to my laptop screen and becoming like a zombie later... Bet Elaine would love to see that...
3. If I have to tweet anymore, I swear I will kill someone because it feels like I am talking to myself and that's a little weird... Okay, it is so boring to tweet always since no one responds because they are too busy tweeting about their own obsessions or life....

So, here I am to SPAM my blog with my random post again after being MIA for two months, I think...Sorry but I'm not good at keeping tabs on time...You want to know the time, get a watch people!!!

Firstly, I don't know how I am actually still calm and able to blog despite my MAJOR examination, maybe because my brain has some problem and I am not getting to proper PANIC symptoms most people get....Or maybe I am not even human... So, here's how I think I did on my past 5 papers so far...3 more to go then FREEDOM!!!

English Legal System- I wrote as fast as a snail could but I bet I did really badly since I could finish off my essays and ended up writing some points in point form...Hello? The examiner is probably thinking to himself/herself, it's an essay, dummy...What's the matter with you writing in point form??? There goes my A because of my slow thinking brain..

For my paper 2 which is the data response paper, I think I waste probably 7 marks for failing to answer one question properly due to my poor timing as usual...My dad is so going to kill me for making that simple mistake but I think I wrote rubbish but hopefully my examiner has mercy on me...
Contract-Worst paper EVER!!! I don't even know what I wrote!!! Is that even possible to happen??? The question was harder than the June 2011 paper and I think I blew that paper now.... I'll even be lucky to pass since I was crapping the entire paper and I doubt it made sense....

Tort-Not as bad as I thought but I know I could have done better if I had studied earlier....I managed to finish but I think my Section A was bad since I didn't understand what the question was asking me and that's not good at all!!!

Economics- Paper 2- Well, I managed to answer all but the only matter is whether it is correct since Econs seems to hate me no matter how hard I try.... I think that subject has a love-hate relationship with me even when I didn't do anything wrong to it!!!

Yes, my next paper is next week on Thursday so wish me luck...Hopefully I pass my Econs because I really don't want to sit for the paper again for a whole year!!!

What have I been up to since I wasn't online for so long??? Here's a hint...NOTHING!!!

My list of stuff to do after my exam is growing longer every year but I don't seem to finish it every time...

1. Watch Breaking Dawn with my High School friends to scream like a love sick girl as I watch my hot boyfriends on the screen in the cinema...Maybe not such a good idea now...
2. Go shopping with my bestie, Xheylie since she's been bugging me for a whole year now.... Despite the fact that she may end up buying the entire mall in the process...
3. Read the other couple law books my dad bought for me since I have nothing else to do until my results come out in January...
4. Annoy my older sister until she tries to kill me...Not like I don't do that already but it's my duty as a little sister to annoy my older sister...She should consider it an honor since it would be better than ignoring her...
5. Buy more story books since I been reading the same books for a whole year and I swear that I can tell you what's on every page if I have to read it another few times...
6. Maybe attend my college's gala night to have fun with my college friends since I didn't attend my High School prom last year....I have 6 unworn dresses in my wardrobe waiting for the right moment to shine...



Yes, this song is current on replay on my music list because the beat is just so catchy....Okay, I was in denial when I said I didn't like Super Junior but I was secretly listening to their songs all along... Thanks to a certain someone who introduced Sorry Sorry to me two years back... Trust me, I don't like any of the guys but the song is pretty catchy after a few runs...



Guess who's back and with a LOUD BOOM!!! It's Girls Generation...Yes, I am not exactly a true fan but I do love this new look on them...This song is so awesome I had to keep listening to it even if I disagree with their plastic surgeries and cuteness....Their cutness cannot be ignored so do not attempt to resist like me because you will fail like me again and fall in love with them.... 9 girls in a group dancing around in sexy outfits, what's not to love for guys???



Next, you have the slender figure girls in KARA who is also known for their 'butt dance' in MISTER....Watch the video and you'll understand why. This song is really about being independent woman and moving on strong.... To all girls, listen to this song and embrace it because this song is for the ladies...

Well, that's about all for now since I am starving now and I really need to eat my lunch or I might jump on someone and attack them....Till next time, peeps...

Stay tuned for more updates....
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment