Thursday, November 3, 2011

Studying and Mini Skirt Dilemma...

So, anyway, I'm back again to fill my free time before it's back to studying for my exam and the internet connection is SUPER SLOW at my home...I think it's worse than the connection at my college...

Does the world web hate me that much to torture me by being so slow???

Well, I was clearing my room yesterday and surprisingly I found lots of old newspaper cuttings which I'd kept and god knows why...I'm still trying to figure out why I kept it all too...I guess I'll never know...Yup, my room is pretty much in a mess again due to the madness of the exam stress... Thank you so much to myself for not studying till the last minute until I have to force myself to sit my lazy butt on the chair to study for at least an hour...Trust me, it's an impossible task for my butt to be glued to the study table chair unless I am doing anything else besides studying....How do those geniuses do it anyway??? Do they use Superglue to stick themselves in a corner for hours??? Maybe I should try that someday...

Why is it that my feet is cold despite the fact that I'm living in one of the HOTTEST country in the world??? It's like I stepped on ice barefooted for hours which would be really cold and I'll probably lose a toe or two...Who needs all ten toes right???

Did I announce that Vampire Diaries Season 3 is out??? And my heart is pumping because I have a movie date with my friends to watch Breaking Dawn Part 1...That is after I'd asked for my parent's permission to waste some brain cells obsessing over vampires and werewolves who seem to be half naked in nearly all their scenes...I don't mind that choice but you know how parents don't want their kids to lose their sanity by falling in love with some fictional character which is a little too late for me... Hehe!!!

Why is it that every girl seems to be obsessing about fashion these days??? I can't understand it because I'd rather throw all my money on my collection of Twilight goodies and on books compared to spending lots of money on outfits that I'd probably wouldn't wear due to my lack of self confidence...Yes, I am not those mini skirt/pants wearing kind of girl and don't expect me to change thanks to my chicken like thighs and leg...

Is it just me or is the skirt a little too short??? I mean I would definitely freeze to death if I wear that to college with those blazing air con that makes me feel like I'm frozen meat in a freezer at times...Honestly, I can't imagine how people can stand wearing this short skirt in cold weather because it seems like suicide to me....Nope, going to try it because I'm insane but just not that insane to try....I really salute those girls who can stand the cold weather...No pain no gain right???


Okay, this skirt is slightly longer than the previous one but still a BIG NO-NO for me unless I want to kill people with the view of my thunder thighs...Yup, I'm saving lots of people's lives so be thankful, people!!! And besides, this skirt would require constant leg shaving and I'm a really lazy person so it's not really a good idea to wear skirt if you don't shave your legs unless you're planning to compare who's the most hair between you and guys...Not that I mean that guys are like so hairy that the hair covers the entire leg but guys are supposedly more hair than the ladies which explains the reason why ladies are the gender that wears skirts...Ladies, hairy legs in a mini skirt is NOT a good idea if you're planning to attract guys so remember to shave for the guys' sake if not for yourself... Or be like me and avoid skirts if you're the lazy kind like me...

On the other hand, there are several advantages to wearing these type of skirts as my friends had told me although I have no experience in this field...

1. You'll look taller and your legs will look longer...Must be because the skirt is short that it looks like your legs had grown overnight...
2. For those ladies with sexy legs and high self confidence, this skirts are a MUST to show what they have and maybe even to boost their self confidence...
3. To give the guys some view to look at besides the usual view....This I am not really sure but I did come up with this point through observation...I noticed that guys would look at ladies wearing mini skirts or even tight skirts more often than a pretty girl in jeans or even pants...

What about the other side of wearing the skirt???
1. Limited movement due to the shortness of the skirt... It would be harder to bend down to pick something up compared to a girl wearing jeans.
2. The coldness due to the lack of cloth...Well, that is mainly my problem with the skirt...
3. Unwanted stares from guys...Especially for those shy types who don't enjoy drawing attention to themselves...

Well, it's entirely up to you whether you love wearing the skirt or not but I'd rather stick to my usual pants/jeans since I'm not a leg kind of girl...Hehe!!! And we all know which choice most guys would choose too... Hehe!!! Just kidding...

Anyway, back to my misery now to study since I obviously got slaughtered in my Finals papers so time to redeem myself at least to pass....Until next time then, stay true, peeps!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment