Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dream High!!!



Welcome back peeps!!! I am back after finding some topic to ramble about so time for me to write….

What have I been up to these few days???

Can anyone say DREAM HIGH???

Yeah, I know I didn't actually like the show at first because well I was bored and so, I decided to watch the show to see what the BIG deal was…

The show pretty much is like most Korean dramas with the element of a love triangle, friendship, loyalty and really pretty or handsome cast to catch viewers' attention…

You have the obnoxious bratty girl with a really good voice and an equally BIG voice to match, Hye Mi played by Miss Suzy from Miss A…

The guy with no dream in his life and who has a troubled past with his father played by Taecyeon from 2pm.

And the boy from nowhere known with BIG dreams but no experience is music at all.

The best friend who was always the bratty girl's shadow until her time to shine came and she wanted to outshine her best friend played by Eunjung from Tara...

The foreign student from America who's really quiet with some AWESOME moves and rarely mixes with anyone in his class…

And lastly, the outcast in her class with a beautiful voice hidden behind her huge figure and looked down by her teachers and classmates played by IU…

Is that all??? Yeah, six students and let me count again…1…2…3…4…5…6!!!

So basically it's about these six students and about their struggle to make it in the Korean entertainment industry as well as their struggles in life…I find this show a little predictable at times though but it's pretty good at the same time because the director casted the right cast of actors and actresses to play each role so well that it's believeable to me….

So, what's the big deal with DREAM HIGH and why should you watch it???

Well, I enjoyed watching the progress of all the characters growing so far because I haven't watched the entire show finished yet...Like for example, IU's character who is on the chubby side has her struggle with her weight problem and it's actually fun to watch her fail at first to lose weight and to hide her crush for the No. 1 talent in the school, Jason who is the foreign student… The progress of Baek Yee who struggles between her loyalty for her friend and her strive to be someone famous!!!

And who can forget the love triangle between the two guys for the bratty girl's heart??? You have a tough guy who has a soft spot for the girl because they actually met before and the country guy who falls for her at first sight because she had flirt with him to convince him to attend Kiram High or she would have lost her special admission at the school… Frankly, I don't understand how he could be that into her when he only just met her??? And he can't even tell that she's only playing with him to get what she wants!!! Yeah, I was rooting for the other guy because he actually brought out the best in her unlike the country guy who keeps protecting her!!!


Sorry but I actually hated the ending…Yeah, I actually watched the last episode earlier on before I started watching the show online and the ending was so sad…She confesses to the guy but doesn't end up with the guy??? I mean I get that he's as famous as Rain and is overseas but haven't they heard of a long-distance relationship???And it totally messes up my plan because I thought she should have ended up with the guy with no dreams in life!!! I guess things can't always go my way in shows…Sigh, what else is there to watch???

Sorry about going MIA for a few days but I had nothing to ramble about these days…I'm dead and outdated…And I'm too lazy to do anything else but eat and sleep…Had the worse dream yesterday, hopefully it won't come true!!! Pray that my results will be good, readers!!! I'm panicking here now that it's closer to DOOM DAY!!! I hate getting my exam results every year…

I need to find out what else to do if I don't want to die of boredom here…I'm seriously rotting at home and it's so FREAKING boring!!! Anyway, see you next time if I'm still alive to post…

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment