Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Before I Die: Part 1

Anyway, I was just going through several sites online, looking for pictures when I noticed several pictures which caught my eyes and I feel like I should share it to all!!!

Yeah, this post is going to be a really long one since there are many things I want to do before I die and well, it's all in the pictures...

Enjoy and these pictures aren't mine so yeah, no props should be given to me for these pictures...

All pictures are courtesy of weheartit.com so yeah, check out that site!!! Thanks!!!

Firstly, here are things that I want to do in my life so yeah, ENJOY!!!!



To thank them for being brave to fight for their countries!!!



And hopefully meet a random guy to dance with through the entire night.


So that I can sing to her songs whenever I'm lonely or sad...



There are so many places to visit but so little time that I want to be able to go anywhere to enjoy life!!



The story of my life and hopefully the book becomes a bestseller...


Because I can own the car...



To overcome my fear of heights and just to do it for myself.



So that I may feel like it's Christmas everyday before I go to sleep...



Because every color deserves a chance to be liked even if I hate Pink..



In a beautiful home and a decent income...



Just to travel the world one weekend at a time without any boundaries...



To live in and for me to be as creative as I'd like...To build in a swimming pool if I'd like or even to have a fountain in the middle of my porch...

That's all for things that I want to do in my life before I die...Stay tuned for part 2 which are things that I'd do if I met the one before I die!!!

In case you're wondering why I'm posting all about things I'd do before I die, well, I was listening to The Band Perry's song, If I die Young and it got me thinking about my life...

Anyway, that's all for now!!! Thanks for reading!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment