Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Countdown With Victorious!!



Yeah!!! Season three of Victorious is out and boy, is it just in time for Christmas!!! I'm watching it at this very minute while typing this post out so yeah, I'm a little distracted right now...

Anyway, this first episode in Season 3 is basically about the drama teacher, the hippy with no shoes for some weird reason...I don't really know how to spell his name but I think this is the real spelling... Sikowitz gets Tori, Jade, Beck, Cat, Andre and Robbie in the holiday spirit by assigning them to be each other's Secret Santa and the person who give the worst gift will be forced to go "Christmas Yodeling" with Sikowitz on Christmas Eve...Who in the world would do it??? Right, it's Sikowitz so yeah, he does lots of weird things...

Meanwhile, Tori struggles to find the perfect gift for Andre after finding out she is his Secret Santa. Meanwhile, Trina enlists Robbie's help to decorate her giant Christmas tree, and Beck loses sleep due to a pesky cricket in his RV. Also Andre becomes a Christmas "Scrooge" after getting a D on a song he wrote for his creative music class .


Yeah, it's pretty funny to see Beck acting all weird this whole episode and Cat is so cute as usual...Just getting into the Christmas spirit with a little Christmas song and movies...


Here's some of the screencap from the episode and warning, these pictures below are spoilers so do not scroll down if you don't want to ruin your watching experience...

And don't mind me for adding my own quotes for fun...Hehe!!!



Tori: Wait, did you bring your new scissors? (Eyes Jade suspiciously)
Jade: No. (Lifts arms up)
Tori: (Searches Jade's body)
Jade: Don't be shy.
Tori: (Finds scissors around Jade's waist)
Jade: That's my old scissors.

I love Jade's witty comebacks and her weird obsession with scissors...Why is Beck even with her in the first place??? She's mean and twisted while Beck's...well, he's BECK!!! He's cool and friendly even though he's the most popular guy in the school!!!

I'll never figure it out...Plus Jade thinks that Beck being born in Canada is a secret!!!


Tori was setting up her mechanical Santa when he malfunctioned and yeah, he ended up on top of her and it wasn't a pretty sight...For Tori, that is...I was laughing my head off each time I watched it so yeah, it was enjoyable for me...I guess I am twisted in some ways too!!! Jade's rubbing off on me!!!




Tori: Get him off! Help!
Trina: (Rushes in) Tori! Quit playing with my mechanical Santa!
Tori: (Struggles) Get him off! Help me!
Trina: (Throws Santa on the floor)
Tori: Did you see that? Santa tried to kill me!

Epic line much??? Tori is pretty funny when she's messing around and just having fun...She's too serious at times that Cat and Jade pretty much beats her and the star of the series is TORI so yeah, producers, please make Tori lighten up a little...Thanks!!!



Tori: Hey guys, I need some...
Jade: Shut up! I'm opening my Christmas present! (Note here that Cat is Jade's Secret Santa)
Tori: Grunch.
Jade: (Opens present) Oh my god, Cat, you didn't...
Cat: (Laughs)
Beck: Scissors?
Jade: It's not just any scissors!



Robbie: Cat Valentine! Calling Cat Valentine!
Cat: I'm Cat valentine! Who's calling?
Robbie: Your Secret Santa!
Cat: Oh my god! (Drops plate) Yeah! (Laughs)

Oh my gosh, I love Cat so much!!! She's so cute when she's herself!!! She's just so innocent and well, I think it would be fun to be friends with her!!!

Anyway, here's what the Victorious cast got from their Secret Santa...

Robbie-Beck got him a meeting with his pre school bully due to Robbie's wish to tell her off for bullying him but he ended up going out on a date with her because she's HOT!!!

Jade-Cat got her a scissors from a famous movie about a girl who died and starts going after her two best friends and killing them with a pair of scissors...Weird much???

Cat- Robbie got her a Candy floss machine for one week with a man to make it for her!!!

Beck-Andre got rid of the cricket that's been bugging Beck which caused Beck to not be able to sleep...

Tori-Jade gave Tori an idea for Andre's gift and offered to help with it...First time Jade's so nice...

Andre-Tori preformed Andre's song to Andre's teacher and got Andre an A rather than a D for the Christmas song!!! I think that's the best gift since Andre is a song writer and it's so much better than Tori's previous gift!!!

Anyway, that's all...Find out who lost the battle of the Secret Santa when you watch it because I won't tell you...It's a secret so watch it!!! Until next time, have a great time preparing for Christmas!!!

Ps. Sorry if you're wondering why there aren't any pictures but something's wrong with uploading pictures...I'll upload another time when it's working!!
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment