Thursday, December 22, 2011

Places I Want To Visit Before I Die...



Because Italy is the land of delicious pastas and pizza, I as a pasta lover must do my duty by eating at the place where pasta was created...It's like an important key point in the pasta lovers manual book...

MUST EAT PASTA IN ITALY

I can't argue with that logic then...Hehe!!! Italy is also filled with beautiful architecture and maybe even a little love... It's like the second Paris in the world!!!


Ah, a beautiful beach scenery where I can spend hours wandering on the beach and maybe work on my tan too...Wait, if I stay any longer under the sun, I'll be as black as a burned chicken so scratch that last bit...

You could also paint a picture but it's not like I'm very good at drawing or painting...I mean I can draw a stick man and be happy about it!!!

I heard the water is really clean and the air is fresh with great food to match its view...



The land filled with Koalas and Kangaroos as most people would know Australia by...Or also the place where the movie "Australia" was filmed as you can read from the title, the movie is something about Australia with some lessons and love too...




Hmm...the land of leprechauns??? Wait, Colin Morgan and Katie McGrath were from here right??? I wonder what's in Ireland besides the color green??? Gold???



Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have used this because I am not a party kind of girl so the land of gambling, quick marriages and partying would be wasted on me...Maybe a couple of drinks with some friends but no dancing since I don't know how to dance!!! Honest truth!!!!





Oh, a water rave!!! I want to go there since it's blue and filled with water...No! I'm not a mermaid just because I like the water...It's nice and cooling plus it's quiet underwater to think!!!

LOOK!!! Look at those BIG WHITE BALLS!!! I want one!!!!



Christmas in the Big Apple!!! What could be better??? Especially when there are tons of shops and where there are shops, there are window decorations!!!! Where else can you see people decorate a whole window display with the Christmas theme???

If I bring Xheylie, she would be pulling me through every single shop and my legs would crumble from all the intensive shopping...Or maybe my arms will look like an armbuilder's arm from all the bag and my legs becomes so muscular that I could participate in a marathon twice!!!

To bring or not to bring??? Hmm...



What's in Times Square again??? Sorry, the only times square I know is Berjaya Times Square in Malaysia...I'm bad at Geography which explains a lot of my lack of knowledge on places...




What is with me and tombs or graves of people??? First, at UK, my family and I went to visit William Shakespeare's tomb and even took pictures at his grave!!!!

Next, we went to Pinang and ended up looking through thousands of gravestones for Francis Light's tomb!!! Note to self always read the BIG things called signs because they are helpful at times!!!

Maybe I'll even discover that I'm an Egyptian princess who was lost until now!!!! I did love the exhibition at the British Museum of the mummies when I visited!!! How did they get someone's brains out through their nose with only a straw???




And lastly, the city of love itself!!! Who can forget??? I love those pastries decorated so beautifully that it makes my heart ache to eat it!!! Remember those pastries can be deceiving if you eat too many, you may add on some pounds!!!

That's all for now then...

Stay tuned for Part Three of Before I Die!!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment