Friday, April 6, 2012

Hearttrobs and My Addiction!!!



Did I mention how MUCH I LOVE COLTON DIXON, people???? Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself again so here's the recap of this week's American Idol...

Everyone has to sing songs from the 80s and this year's contestants are like so YOUNG so yeah, not an easy task to do when you weren't even born in that era but hey, was I impressed at how all of the contestants grew better as the competition gets closer to the finale...

For me, I'm still a true Colton Dixon fan and he's stolen my heart again!!! Yes, I know I being prejudice towards the other contestants but hey, I can't help it!!! He's just that good every week that I find myself rooting for him!!! Have you seen him behind a piano???That's like the ultimate dream for a girl when a guy plays his feelings out and sings every word with so much soul!!! I'm sooo loving him that I'm not ashamed if everyone is reading my blog and wonder why I keep blogging about him because I NEED AMERICA TO VOTE FOR COLTON!!! And have you seen his new hair colour??? Ah, just when I thought I couldn't fall anymore for him...

I hate being a girl sometimes...My hormones is killing me at times like this...I get all obsessed that I even start stalking them which isn't a good idea at all...



LOOK AT THAT SMILE OF HIS!!!

And believe me, he can totally sing so vote for him!!!


You thought I was bad, check out this crazy blog dedicated to all the heartthrobs of the world and ladies, check it out because you'll be dreaming about these hot guys...Here are my favourites...

Colton Dixon- http://heartthrobcandy.blogspot.com/2012/03/colton-dixon.html

Jensen Ackles- http://heartthrobcandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/jensen-ackles.html

Chace Crawford- http://heartthrobcandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/chace-crawford.html

Ah, my mum's going to kill me for wasting my time, looking for these guys pictures but I don't care because they're HOT!!!

I'm really addicted to a game on Facebook right now...It's Mall World and I know it doesn't seem like fun but honestly I can't explain why I'm so addicted to the game!!! Maybe it's the clothes and shoes that I hope to get for my future house!!!Hehe!!!

Anyway, it's time for my bedtime and it's actually WAY WAY past it but ah, it's worth my time to see all those hot guys' pics...What a nice thing to do before I sleep and dream of these guys...What a life...
Happy Easter guys and have a great weekend!!!
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment