Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Staying Alive and Being ALIVE!!!

It's another brand new week and I'm officially dead and it's not even the middle of the week...Guess that's why I look like a zombie these days...
 




And this picture clearly shows you my addiction towards coffee these days...Yup, good old coffee has gotten another addict!!!

Anyway, sorry if this post is weird or...strange because I'm not really sure how to work this new blog format...Darn it, why is technology doing this to me again??? Seriously, thank you for making this harder for me...Yeah, sorry for not posting often but I've been up to stuff...You know life...Studying, chilling like a normal teenager, sleeping like a pig (Which teenager loves waking up in the morning???)

Ah, I smell my dinner from the oven...What am I having??? Chicken Chop and boy, does it smell sooooo good...Ah, I'm so freaking hungry now...

One word of advise to all: NEVER and I mean NEVER DISS A GIRL on Facebook and expect to get away with it...Trust me, I've seen it and the ending is...well, not pretty...I'm not sure whether anyone has ever dissed me on Facebook but here's the thing, I hate people dissing me behind my back...I find it worse than telling it to your face...I get that Facebook is a global thing and it's a place to express yourself but SERIOUSLY??? Do you honestly need to tell EVERYONE that you're dissing someone indirectly...And if you think that person does not know, trust me, THEY DO!!! They may be crazy but NOT DUMB!!! DON'T DO IT EVER, PLEASE!!! Don't ever diss a chick on Facebook and ever think they won't know because chances are...their next status update will probably be about you...Get the message???
STILL NOT GETTING IT??? Here's a reminder...

Yeah, take that, haters!!! Remember spread love not hate because WE'RE ALL AMAZING AND AWESOME PEOPLE!!

I know this post seems random and...it is...Anyway, remember to be the person that you want to be treated like...

Have a great week ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment