Monday, January 10, 2011

My Latest Obsession!!!

Hey!!! I'm back again after a few months of quietness due to my laziness(I couldn't think of what to write too!!!) Anyway, I am currently obsessed with many thing(I think it is because of my lack of self confidence...or not)like
1. The Twilight Saga
2. The Vampire Diaries
3. Merlin
4. Supernatural
5. Facebook(who isn't, honestly)

But now I am in love with korean dramas too!!!! To be specific, the title of the drama is Playful Kiss and it is so good until I kept watching it over and over again(I have it in my laptop to watch it anytime). I'm not sure why I got so addicted to it but here are a few reasons why I think I got hooked to it so easily.
1. I am seriously desperate for a hot guy like that(minus that annoying attitude)
2. I am crazy for love stories
3. I have no life so i resorted to watching it to fill my empty life hoping to find my life's meaning

Allow me to break out the plot for those whom have NOT watch the drama yet so that you all may get hooked on it like I am. The drama revolves around this girl who isn't really bright and she confesses to her high school crush who happens to be the smartest guy in the school. He rejects her in front of everyone and she feels devastated. When her house breaks down, her father and her are forced to stay in her father's old friend. She is shocked when she finds out that it turns out to be her crush's house.?He continues to be mean to her and she is determine to win his heart. If you really want to know, watch the show!!!! The drama is really filled with funny moments and of course, it is a love story!The male lead is played by SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and he is absolutely perfect for the role!!! I have learnt to hate his character at times but he is actually a really sweet guy in the drama. The lead female is played by Jung So Min and she is really annoying at times but I guess that's how Ha-ni is supposed to be like. I haven't finished the show yet but I am rooting for them to have a happy ending.
I just love happy endings....don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment