Sunday, January 23, 2011

Broken Friendship, Broken trust...

I'm not exactly thrilled about losing my friendship with one of my close friend in high school and looking back I am confident that it was the right move for me in order to move forward in my life. I know that sometimes things in life don't work out well but to be truthful I never saw this coming. At first, I was devastated to lose 'P' but now I'm quite relieved that I got rid of P as we never could come to terms on certain things which should have been resolved easily but it had made our friendship stall for so long. She had gotten consumed with the idea that I could not be trustworthy in her eyes as she believed that I had told her sister all her secrets which I had promised to guard with my life. I was also told by one of my close friends that she had wrote lies about me which I can't understand why she had done so when I meant no harm to her. I guess she saw me as a threat to her and she can't bare to face me but I can't understand why she had to backstab me for no apparent reason when I was her friend.
I moved on from that day now and I can see clearly now that she had changed so much that she was blinded by the need to fit in until she could even hurt her friend that I won't say that I forgive her but I do hope that she would learn from this bitter experience as I won't look back anymore. I'm prepared to live my life without having to carry someone else's burden around.
I'm ready to face anything but I promise to not hand out my hand easily to her as she had caused me so much pain and I am better off without her. She is off my facebook friends list and also my twitter too. If you are reading this, I wish you the best in your life and I'm sorry because you could not stand with me.
For now, I need to focus on myself in this time and you were not any help in my mission. I'm only sorry that I didn't see your change any sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment