Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Becoming Jane, Economics and Sticks???

My greatest Economics lesson EVER!!! Here's the deal really...I hate ECONOMICS!!! And it HATES me back so the feeling is mutual in case you didn't get my dilemma...Today was the REVISION class for my A-Levels Economics (AS) and we were supposed to do all the paper 2, section A which is the date response and notice the bold word that I emphasized... I did NOT attempt all because is he insane??? I only received his text as 4 something pm. and attempt 19 sets of questions??? I might as well just jump off the London Bridge because at least there's less effort...

Okay, I do not sound like an A-Levels student talking who is SUPPOSED to be prepared for my finals which is coming in October because I AM NOT!!!! Notice how often I bold my words....Suppose means that I was meaning to do it but I didn't...Hey, which student is that hardworking??? Certainly not me.... Sorry to disappoint my lecturers.... I feel like I should study more often as I blog because it takes up my time...But I love writing about my life because I have no life....Well, I think I do but I doubt that I really do or I would be out doing something rather than blogging....

Did I ever mention how my life is so boring???

And I wish I didn't take Economics... I blame my small capacity brain and my attention span which is the size of a goldfish.... That's what my sister claims but I doubt it....I am always paying attention...

Oh look, a butterfly... (Looks away) Shoot, I got distracted again....

Anyway, we begun class with some "encouraging" words from Mr. Aria...

Mr. Aria: Today, we are going to begin our revision. We have already done VISION that means you have studied the whole book and now we are doing the RE....
Students: (Silent)

I guess that means that we have done the first part that he mentioned...Oops I did it again...Wait, isn't that Britney's old song...I loved that time when I used to jump in front of the TV set whenever her music video was on and I would tie my hair in pigtails and pretend to be like her with a comb in my hand.... Now that i think of that, it was pretty weird.... But which girl didn't want to be Britney during the late 1990's???

Next, the class when on as usual until he finally started to nag at us...Was it nagging or telling us off?? I don't really know the difference...

Mr. Aria: I don't understand students these days, you study for 9 months to sit for an exam that's for 1 and a half hours and yet they walk out the hall with plenty of time left...

And I was thinking that those students must be insane because I don't even have enough time to finish my paper since I write as slow as a snail... If only they could donate their time to me... And Mr. Aria went on again to nag us...

Mr. Aria: You better not leave the hall early because I will be waiting for anyone who goes out early and I will be there with my long stick...
Students: (Burst out in laughter)

Seriously, he did say that!!! And we were all thinking dirty thoughts too... Like it didn't sound wrong in many ways... I bet most of you thought of the same thing too so don't look at me like I am a pervert or something...

Mr. Aria: And what is with you students going to the toilet all the time during the exam??? Can't you all hold your bladder?? You all are worse than some 80 years old person... Your bladders are new so why do you people keep peeing???

Ah, I can't help myself because I always use the toilet often...My small bladder is to be blamed not me and the really cold air conditioner isn't helping my case either... I can't stand the cold and I am wondering how I survived at UK last time with my short pants and T-shirt.... Was I insane???

I am so happy because I am starting to get Economics now!!! It's not speaking Latin to me again!!! I really should get the book my friend showed me "Economics For Dummies"... Seriously, there's one that exist...Google it if you don't believe me....

Not that I am a dummy because I am NOT.... I think I want to tuck in with one of Jane Austen's books now... Wait, i need to study first...I love reading her stories...It makes me feel inspired to be an author like her...I always wonder what it's like to live during those times...

I want to watch Becoming Jane now....It's based on Jane Austen's life and she's played by the beautiful and amazing Anne Hathaway.... Atonement was the saddest movie that I watched... It was a tragic story and if you don't believe me, watch it.... Keira Knightley played her character really well as usual but I still prefer her in Pride and Prejudice...Or Pirates of The Carribean...

Here are a few pictures from the movie which I hope to watch soon...







How I wish I could watch it now...Time to study my "favourite" subject again...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment