Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fast And Furious 5, Let's GO!!!


Anyway, I found myself Googling random actors/actresses out of boredom and I decided to write my review on the latest movie that I'd watched which is Fast & Furious 5 which was the sequel to Fast and Furious 4... First of all, I love movies which don't involve a lot of thinking because after a long day out and using my brains, I just want to watch a movie that is fun before sleeping...The likes of Inception however, is the opposite because I found myself deeply confused...Seriously, like I don't get the concept of having a dream after a dream after another one...It sounds confusing even as I typed it out...Who can figure out that mystery??? It's like E=MC2 and 2+2=5 ???

No, thank you...Give me some movie where there's guns and blood and I will be happy enough...Anyway, I watched it Last Friday Night...No, not that song...I mean I watched the movie on a Friday at night with my family and boy, was it action packed....


The movie is basically the continuation of the last movie in the series but there's the twist...Dom is caught and on his way to prison when Brian and Dom's sister rescue him from the doom of prison food!!! Andyway, the stole this rich man's car as the car is prceless and they find a chip in a fake looking music player that totally ruins the car's look...Inside are the locations of the rich man's hideout of his money...Like BIG MONEY...He can even buy up the whole of Malaysia!!!

They decide to do one last job before disappearing and the job is so obvious...Here's a clue...They have a chip of the rich man's money, fast cars that goes really fast, two crazy drivers so what are they supposed to do now??? The most obvious answer is to rob the dirty rich man!!! To do the job, however they call upon some experts and boy, was it good to have the old cast back... Oh yeah, the FBI's greatest hunters of the most wanted is also on their trail... The rock has been working out because he looks so strong and hard like a...well, a rock...

I think the character that I really liked was the biker chick because she's is so hoot and sexy yet tough... That's what I call a really woman...And she kicks the guys' butts...awesome right???



Dom: Hey, We're like twins..We both are bold...And really strong...
The Rock: Don't make me angry or I will wrestle you down...
Dom: Let's do this...We're both dudes so you're on...



Is it just me or is the Rock much taller than his co-stars??? Just saying...Has he been working out again???



Clearly, the hot biker chick was meant for the guys to wash their eyes but I loved her cool style...I wanted to put the bikini picture here but I was afraid that people might be drawn to that picture only for hours...Sorry guys!!!


I thought the movie was a great way to end the whole series with a loud BANG!!! And now, I am going to watch something that requires me to think but not a ,ot of thinking...Atonement, here I come!!!

Sorry if I did insult anyone here as I didn't mean it...Please no haters here...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment