Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Couples, Love and Diaries...

Guess which person is stuck with studying Economics when I could be sitting in front of the television and rotting there??? Me!!! Okay, I am also having a little fun updating my blog to entertain everyone while I pretend to be relaxing... I am so bored that I could just fall asleep any minute now on my keyboard...Good night, world!!!

*Falls asleep on the keyboard, hits head hard*
*Wakes up*

I'm awake...What happened??? Kidding..What shall I post about this time??? Hmmm...oh yes...First, what is with couples in love and their loving gestures??? Not to be mean or anything but I think I might puck the next time I see another couple doing those gestures...The thing is I don't mind the holding hands and sweet talking thing, that's fine but some people tend to do unexpected things in public places!!! I am so serious about this!!! Here's a list of this these couples do in the public transport...

1. Guys holding the girls' butt..Totally true!!!
2. Kissing like mouth to mouth.... OMG!!! Are they kidding me???
3. Girls hands in the guys' pockets and guys hands in the girl's pocket... Why can't they just put their hands in their own pockets???
4. Jealous girlfriends eyeballing prettier girls when boyfriends stare at prettier girl and NOT their GIRLFRIEND...Major NO-NO, guys!!!
5. Couples holding onto each other when there is clearly enough grips to hold onto in the LRT...What happens if the LRT stops suddenly???

All those things that I have listed are TRUE and here's a little advise to these couples, please get a room because I went on the public transport to have some peaceful time while travelling back not to watch some 18 and above adult movie!!! Thank you, people.... Don't believe me??? Trust me on this that you do NOT want to watch these couples in action.... I was actually sitting beside the pretty girl in event no. 4 when I noticed the girlfriend eyeballing the other girl when clearly the other girl was doing nothing!!! What is she so worried about??? The girlfriend actually started combing the boyfriend's hair and sweet talking!!! Remember, it's called a room, a private place to do anything you want...

I think I am going to kill my horoscope thingy pretty soon..It keeps predicting weird things like I am in some kind of relationship... Yeah, I am in a relationship with myself!!! Beat that, horoscope person!!! Did I ever mention that love is so overrated to me now...I am staying away from love for a few years....Wait, make it forever... I doubt there's a prince charming out there for me because I am a strong force...Don't mess with me or I will rearrange your face!!!

You know I think if I wrote a book on "How Avoiding Love Saved My Life", I would be a millionaire by now.... Or not...I am think of writing a memoir about "18 years of My Short Life" and then add on more as I grow older because I am too lazy to keep a diary... Reasons to avoid a diary...

1. It might bring doom to you...
2. Why would you write everything in a book and people can read your thoughts??? If everyone does it, pychopaths and insane people will make millions because I bet their diaries are far more interesting than most of ours combined...
3. You will end up recycling the book anyway...

Trust me, I have kept a diary and I lost interest a few weeks later...I am actually surprised it survived for more than two days... I got lazy to write about my life when I have better things to do and someone could read the diary...

Note to self, don't keep your diary in the most obvious places like under your pillows or under your soft toys... I did that and it failed every time....


So, I think I am done rambling... Time to get back to my boring life...

No comments:

Post a Comment