Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pretending to Study!!!

The latest song that caught my eye is from the wonderfully talented Glee cast and their beautiful voices... Especially their love songs...Okay, I don't believe in Happy Endings but sometimes a girl has to love love stories...Watching, reading or even listening to love songs so don't give me that look like I am weird because it is NOT weird...

That might explain why I am rewatching Boys Over Flowers over again and also Sense and Sensibility but hey, it's not my fault...I blame my hormones every time I sob over sad endings because it is not like me....Honestly, I don't cry easily unless someone punches me in the face (Who wouldn't cry in pain???) or I lose something important to me....

Maybe listening to the soundtrack of Boys Over Flowers isn't helping my case now... But hey, the song isn't so bad after really listening closely...


Maybe I should start studying harder now since I should be free now from that certain person... Wonder what he's doing right now with his life??? Probably having a great time without me to bother his life.... Sigh, life is sad sometimes.... That's why people say you can't have everything you want in life....


Sometimes I think I pretend in front of people but I guess that's what everyone in life does too so I am not alone.... Smile and move on, girl I think to myself and that there's a better life for me now....It's a lost for the other party and not for me....Sad how life turns out.... I think I am ready for a new life...No more distractions....

Which makes me wonder how my life would be if I hadn't done certain things in my past that I regret and some memories can't be erased...It has made me stronger even if it shows me my weaknesses and who would like to find out their flaws in life??? Honestly, even I don't want to see my flaws and scars of the past but reflecting back may help me at times....

Think about the last time you actually did something nice for your parents or even your friends...When was the last time you actually expressed your feelings to someone you care about??? Try to do something that you know you haven't done for a long time and see how life works out for you...

Memo: Do nice things and not bad things....Reflect on good things....

I miss High School and I know this it like the million time that I have said that but I do miss all my friends....No way am I missing homework because I have plenty at college and well, life is better now because I can choose which food I want to eat most times....Like maybe Chinese, Indian, Western or even Malay food so it's better than canteen food...Trust me, I know how 'good' the food is....

Wait, why am I listening to the two same songs??? Are they like on loop or something??? Oh well, the songs are kind of nice anyway.... Hehe!!!

Aren't I supposed to be studying now??? Oh right, I forgot about that....Wait, how could I forget something like that when I am a student??? Right, I am really forgetful but why is it that I can remember movies and song lyrics so well???? My brain must work weirdly....

Thank you, Facebook and Twitter and Blogger for making me spend lots of time online when I could use it to study....Guess I really should stop coming online now...Or not....

I'd better get going now and finish my English Legal System assignment now before I end up on the same page until my holidays are up....Great work, Ashley for not doing it earlier....

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment