Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Boring Life... Holidays Rock!!!

Hmm...I am really get tired of the holidays now...Maybe I am used to doing lots of stuff for college but now, I am DEAD....Seriously, I don't know what to do and I should be rejoicing at my 9 days long break!!! What is wrong with me???

I seem to have more time to relax than to study and I haven't even finish studying any of my subjects let alone begin to study any...Thank you, Lazy genes.... I am officially doomed if I do not start studying something.... Wonder what the geniuses in my class are up to???

Probably studying like crazy...Or eating their textbooks....Maybe I should try that and I might become a genius...Or die of ink poisoning....Either way, it sounds better than lying around doing nothing... Does doing nothing count as doing something???

And I found my old English essay from last year while I was preparing for SPM and boy, was I sadistic....I killed my best friend, I drove my family up the walls, I became some weird, insane girl who is suicidal and I almost killed my new best friend...Great, even that story is much more interesting than the story of my life.... Apart from people dying in my story, it sounds FUN....Minus the sadistic elements, that is....

What else to talk about??? Yes, I feel like I am talking to a wall because I am writing about my boring life....What a way to build bridges and now, readers from all over the world must think I am some weird anti-social person who loves talking to myself...Great way to introduce myself...

"Hi! I am this really anti-social girl who loves blogging about my boring life to the world!"

What a way to gain new friends??? I bet that's the best speech EVER to meet new friends... I am blogging more than I am studying...Now, I look like some anti-social girl who is lazy to study...I'd better start to avoid humiliation....

Well, I was looking forward to my holidays but this is sooooooo boring....Here are the things that I have done so far...
1. Eat
2. Sleep
3. Go online to blog and facebook...Plus Twitter
4. Eat dinner
5. Go to bed...

Same routine everyday....Wow, my life is so 'great'.... Time to study now since my sister is nagging at me again...Gosh, I need a new life now...

Thank you to all you people for reading about my miserable life....

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment