Friday, June 15, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Previews Part 2???

And I'm back so Imma upload more pictures!!! Do NOT scroll any lower if you do NOT want to see spoilers!!!

DON'T SCROLL ANY LOWER!!!

SCROLL AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I WARNED YOU SO THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOW!!!

LAST CHANCE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!

Too late!!!



I just love those contact lenses!!! It looks so awesome and I wonder what would happen if I wore those red contacts at night and wandered in the streets??? Yeah, my sister thinks I'm a little insane but I still can't fugire out why she calls me that...

Now how is this NOT weird??? Kellan Lutz seriously has been working out..A LOT!!! Look at those muscles of his??? Seriously, I would NOT want to be in Kristen's shoes if I'd to arm wrestle him!!! I'd rather touch those big muscles of his and admire his hard work!!! Sometimes I thank god for making me a girl since I pity the crazy things that guys do just to bulk up like that!!! Protein shakes, egg shakes, meat diet??? I think I'm going to be sick!!! Not to mention the hours they spend at the gym at day!!!


And how is this just not wrong???? Urgh...I'm getting really disturbing pictures just looking at this!!! She's just a young kid and Jake is like...ANCIENT compared to her!!! Didn't the director see how wrong this picture is??? Phedophile alert much???

I love Cat soooo much!!! She's just soooo cute!!! Gah, I wanna watch Victorious so badly right now!!!!

TIME TO GO NOW!!! Hope you enjoyed the pictures and sorry if I spoilt anything!!!

Didn't mean to!!! Or...maybe I did???

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment