Friday, June 1, 2012

Haven Reruns!!!

So, I'm back again and I know some reader might be sick of my random rambling but too bad because this is MY blog so yeah, there's the door for you if you don't like reading what I have to say...

Anyway, I can't believe I found HAVEN!!!! And most of you will be like "Haven what?"

How can you live without knowing about Haven??? That's like...a crime to me!!! Gah, it's like saying you don't like peanut butter when everybody loves peanut butter!!! EVERYONE LOVES PEANUT BUTTER, OK???
 No more arguing about that...Phew, that was exhausting...And that is what happens when I lose my temper sometimes so don't make me tick, people...Thank you...

On to my previous rambling, Haven's a tv show and it's super awesome!!! Like all the supernatural stuff keeps happening in a small town called Haven...Okay, what is with supernatural events and small towns??? Let's recap...

In Vampire Diaries, vampires, werewolves, hybrids and all the possible legendary creatures in one small town??? I mean seriously, how is that the town survived when all this crazy things happen??? If I were living there, I would pack my bag and get outta there!!! You're like a walking piece of meat if you stay there!!!! Either you be sucked dry for your blood or attacked by werewolves and sometimes even killed for pleasure!!! How's that not a BIG NO-NO???

In Twilight, the little town of Folks with only like 3 thousand over in population is living with vegan vampires( Don't drink human blood) and somehow everything bad happens because of one girl!!!Did I mention that werewolves are also the protector of humans??? Yeah, how's that not weird at all???

And now...HAVEN...


What can I say??? It's a really different show compared to other Supernatural shows...I mean there's a love triangle forming slowly and I'm already rooting for my favorite couple but the show's plot is quite interesting...I'm not really going to spoil everything for those of you who have not watched the show yet so check it out...The effects in the show is pretty good especially all the weird, horror thingy...I don't really know how to describe things so yeah, let's just stick with special effect...

In case you're wondering, I'm rewatching the whole series because I missed several episodes so go check it out, people!!! To all you awesome people who watched Haven, here's what I gotta say...


Let's keep supporting this show so it will be more popular and more FANS!!! Come on people!!! It's worth it!!!

I'm a little bored right now soooo...how about a song???



You can check out this song from the latest victorious episode "Tori goes Platinum"!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND PEOPLE!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment