Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Doom Day is Gone!!!!!

So anyway, I'm back and I'm still alive!!!! If you are wondering why I said that, well I managed to pull through my moral presentation and I survived!!! I know that I seem nuts for saying that but honestly, I am afraid to speak in front of everyone!!! Yes, I can barely look at those eyes and say what I actually wanted to say!!! Personally, I think that it's a good thing as I wouldn't do anything dumb in public then like start stripping in public!!! No, I wouldn't even do that even if I have the guts to do so. I'm not insane enough!!!But I hate it because I'm pretty sure that I'm a decent speaker and I really want to voice my opinion but sometimes life is unfair.
Anyhow, my team was down to only three people and I decided to improvise by filling in my absent members' place and was I freaked out when I looked out to everyone!!! Luckily, I managed to say my part and I felt comfortable enough to even look at the crowd.We managed to pull through the whole presentation and I was so relived that my nightmare is over!!! Yes, I am currently in class and I'm supposed to be eating lunch but I'm not hungry. I guess my sickness has spoiled my appetite for now and I can't eat much...which is a good thing in a way. I'm just hanging out in an empty class with myself and watching korean music videos!!! Economics class is about to start and I'm really nervous as I'm not sure if I completed my assignments properly. It's my First EVER Economics assignment and I don't want to leave a bad impression!!! My hands are still freezing and I better head outside to warm then before my fingers drop off and I am forced to blog with my tongue!!!Yes, it will be really gross to me too as my saliva would be on my entire keyboard and I am literally slapping my face on it!!! I can't imagine that so until next time!!!'
PS. SPM results day is coming soon!!! I'm so freaked out!!! What am I going to do now???? I think I messed up!!!
END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment