Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amy Winhouse Passing Away & A Lesson in Life!!!

Well, I just found out from me dear sister that Amy Winehouse has passed away and I was like thinking in my mind...Yes, I think people so don't look so shocked at that statement!!! as I was typing I thought that life is so weird in a funny way like things happen unexpectedly...One moment you're fine and the next you lose someone so dear to you...Okay, I am no fan of Amy Winehouse but there's a lesson to be taken from her death and I wanted to post about it to show some respect to her...

I believe that we should live life to the fullest and never take things for granted as life is full of mystery...Yeah, I feel so sad to those fans of Amy Winehouse and I do know how devastated I would be if my favorite idol like the Mother Monster, Lady Gaga passed away suddenly and I do hope that does not happen any time soon or I would be sad...More than sad but you get my point...

Anyway, I just wanted to post these to remind you all that life is precious so don't waste any moment of it... I do hope that nothing bad will happen to me or anyone close to me because that would be so deevastating to me...Remember to tell those you love that you love them everyday like you might not see them again...Just a thought...

So, here are a few great tips to make everyday of your life better...
1. Smile to everyone you meet...

Remember that you might actually brighten someone else's day with just a little effort to smile at them and they might do the same to others and the cycle goes on and on to make the world a happier place...

2. Do a good deed for someone

A good deed in life never hurt even if it's just a little thing that may seem insignificant to you as it might be a BIG deal for another and they might do the same to another...Make the world a GOOD PLACE to live...

3. Say something nice to someone everyday...

If you can't do a good deed then just say something to any random stranger or even a close friend or even family member like "you look pretty today" or "I love your dress/shirt"...This act might actually boost one's confidence and help them to make it through a tough day if they had one...

4. Compliment yourself in a mirror...

I actually read that you should stand in front of a mirror in the mornings and say something good about yourself rather than putting youreself down by comparing yourself with others...Be happy to be yourself and you'll be able to see yourself better the way people see you...You'll actually realize your abilities rather than flaws and that will boost your confidence too!!! Try it!!!

5. Dress in the style that you're comfortable with...

Do not try to impersonate a model's look unless you look like one or actually are one because that will just make you look awkward and uncomfortable which may ruin a great day...Try dressing in something comfortable yet stylish that suits your body and taste...Remember that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...Let's make the world a BEAUTIFUL place to live in!!!

So, what are you waiting for??? Go ahead and try these few tips to improve your life and you'll see the world in a better light and never look beck at the past with regret...Just move forward and look ahead at the things that you will achieve in the future...I'm still trying to live my life but maybe I should try to do these tips too!!! Hehe!! I mean do it all everyday....That would be fun!!!

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment