Saturday, July 30, 2011

Snapshots and High School Vs. College!!!

So, what have I been up to??? These past few days I been busy...Well, I was sick for two days and I had to study for my Economics test on Friday...Great huh??? Plus, I actually used my library for some snapshots....Yes, it was a little weird trying to snap pictures of the cool library when I was sitting at a corner, trying to study but I was BORED...Imagine doing something like that and not getting caught for doing weird stuff...Plus, it might be blur because I used my phone to snap before uploading it...



Yes, those people are my seniors and boy, do they study hard...Like they would just stay in the library the entire day and not move...I bet they would stay overnight too if the library was open until that late....I wonder if I will ever be like them and then I remember how lazy I am and I think to myself, Nope...Never going to happen...



Yes, that's my arm and hair...I didn't realized that I was blocking until I took the shot and I realized that it was lunchtime so I just uploaded it....

I miss High school so much...I miss my friends and I hanging out in the Lab and instead of copying notes...We would talk about random things and mess around...



Maple was trying to capture me in the shot but I turned away before she had time...Elaine( Left) and Victoria (Right) were fooling around and trying to persuade me to take a picture together...Too bad I was a little smarter....Hehe!!!



I noticed that no matter how much my friends try to take shots of me, they failed...I hate taking pictures because I don't have a good side....And besides, enjoy every moment so I don't believe we need pictures to remember the moments that make our lives great...


The beautiful artwork of my friends and I who decided to 'sign' our names on a piece of paper for fun and then take a shot of it...We're really that weird....


I really should start taking some pictures of my college mates since I been rambling about them here but there's no pictures of them.... Here's a brief description of them for some of my friends who are confused of who these mysterious friends are...

Kelly- She loves dressing up in those cute and sexy outfits...Her clothes are like a Korean and she loves to wear short pants and really fancy heels...She's pretty friendly and smart in Economics...I ask her a lot of questions though and I wouldn't be surprised if she's afraid of me...she can be blur at times like another of my High School friend, Maggie...Hehe!!!

Peggy- She seems to always be studying and she's like an older sister to me...She's always focused in studies and I have fun walking with her after classes because we seem to have a lot in common except I am supposed to change her perspective on HOT Guys...I will PREVAIL!!!!

Lynn-She's like the closest friend that I have at college even if we only started to be close a few months ago...We have fun laughing and sharing experience...She also cute and blushes easily like another High School mate, Mayee.... I love teasing her because she's really sweet and sometimes she doesn't get me...

Cleo-She's like me in certain ways but she's closer to Kelly. She dresses a little like Kelly too but a little more reserved... She is really friendly and she reminds me of my other High School friend, Elaine but she's not as tough like Elaine who seems to love swearing at people and saying I love you....Weirdo...Hehe!!!

And there's more but I am a little lazy to type out and my mission for this year is to take some pictures of them...Watch out for that time but until then BYE!!!

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment