Friday, July 22, 2011

Facebook and Reality is ruining my life!!!

Now, here's the thing that really irritates me these days...People asking me if I actually know what's up with P (Let's call this person by this since I don't want to get beaten up and die before I sit for my A-Levels examinations...Maybe after the BIG test then!!) Well, I mean there is actually a good reason why I stopped being friends with P so why would people ask me about P when I don't really care what P does in life... Seriously, I have been asked that same question since I stopped talking to P and I would like to clarify things that I am not P's friend anymore...Whatever that happens to P is not my concern anymore because P wasn't a really nice friend to me so I stopped trying....

Please get that into your heads, people because I swear that I am going to kill the next person who ask me about P...I don't know what people don't understand about the 'I don't know' phrase...It's ENGLISH!!! I can't make it any clearer!!!

Economics seems easier now that I actually focus a little more that usual...Maybe I can actually survive this year without dying...I need to buy my Ferrari before I grow old...And my father's boat to sail around...Isn't my life great???

I am now eyeing that really great car, Aston Martin Vanquish...Remember that car that was written about in the Twilight book??? Yeah, that's my dream car after I finish studying....Dream BIG, people because it might just come true...too bad Edward Cullen isn't a feature in the car or that would be worth the price...A girl can dream... I love that slick black design on that car!!! It looks so mysterious yet SEXY!!! Those pictures of the car is going into my phone as motivation!!! Maybe even my wallpaper in my phone and laptop...Hehe!!! Hey, it's motivation so I need it!!!

I can't actually bear to write my Fairytale Story for my friends and I...It was a friends' thing that we came up with...Long story but I can't explain more...Shhh... I seem to feel down whenever I write my part because I remember that my prince is never mine to begin with...Sad but true story...I think I need a little more time to move forward completely...The weirdest part was I actually stopped doing the first thing that I learnt from him...Not directly but I found out from someone...I thought that if I did that habit then maybe he might notice and it's dumb really so don't mind me... I feel free now that I actually removed that last element from my life and I'm actually glad... The best tip that I have right now for myself is to stay away from crushes...No more guys until I finish my studies to avoid distractions...

Rules for me for the remaining year..

1. Stop caring what others say and do what I please...
2. Don't think about guys...Doesn't mean I am a Lesbian because I am NOT!!!
3. Study hard for my Finals in October...
4. Avoid using my Facebook at all cost...
5. Stop updating soooo much on this blog...This might be tough...

I should upload pictures of my new college mates soon to introduce my friends to brighten up my bloggie...Stay tuned for these interesting pictures...Hehe!! Time to be sneaky and snap some shots of them in action...Hopefully I don't get caught...

Or there won't be any pictures of them...And I wouldn't be updating this...

Darn it, I broke the 5th rule in less than a minute....I am still updating...I should just forget about that rule then...

And I just went on Facebook to check my updates...There goes my plans to stay strong...

And sad love songs keep playing on my music player...I better switch before I turn emo throughout the night...Corection: It's already 12 midnight here...

I better get some studying done if I plan to live till the end of next week...Here's my really AWESOME timetable for next week...I kid you not...

Tuesday-English Legal System (Civil Justice System)
Friday-Economics A2 (Chapter 1, 2 and 3)

And the next week after that, I have another Economics test for my AS syllables...Chapter 1 to 7... My life is soooo AWESOME!!! I better start reading now or might not have time...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment