Sunday, July 3, 2011

Goodies & Pretty Lights, Transformers???

I feel lifeless now...My feet is killing me thanks to my beloved sister, Celine and well, it was partially my own fault too....Okay, here's the story on why I decided to torture myself to those of you who are lost...

Well, today was Taylor's Open Day at the Lakeside Campus and being me the curious and non-Taylorian (Is that what they call themselves???) went to explore the place with the help of my dad and sister who was finding out more about the Science fields there and boy, was I shocked when we entered the premises...The place was HUGE!!! Like BIGGER than a football field!!! And we were actually the first people to enter the HUGE hall too!!! We started our enquires at the Pharmacy booth and moved on to Biotechnology Science and lastly to Medical...It was quite boring to listen to them speak because I am already in my own college but everyone thought I was a student there and I even got a GOODIE BAG!!! AWESOME!!!!

I was tempted to enquire about the Law course at Taylors but I only noticed the twinning program thing with Reading and I guess my college is still better at Law than Taylor is....Oh well....I love Brickfields but I have to admit that Taylors University looks AWESOME!! Like I spotted the huge library and was dying to go in but I had no student ID card...Oh man!!!

The Boardwalk was pretty cool too but of course it was filled with those expensive stores but luckily there was a food court with cheap priced food so we caught our breath and took a drink there before taking some really cool snapshots of the campus...I used my handphone because I forgot to bring my camera...AGAIN...

We left and had to prepare for my grandmother's B'day party!!! Hehe!!! More like a dinner but I was so stuffed with food!!! The entire table was covered with food and my grandmother was smiling....I do hope she's happy with the dinner!!! We went to my aunt's house to cut the B'day cake...What's a B'day without cake??? And ended up watching Skylight before the Cake Ceremony...

The movie was pretty much the usually B grade movie but with lots of graphics and a cheesy ending...Like the heroine who is pregnant is on the mothership and her boyfriend, the supposed hero's brain is pulled out to be eaten and his brain is RED!!! The rest of the brains are BLUE!!! What the???? And she's being molested by some ugly looking alien and starts screaming....Like AHHHHHHH!!!! And the alien that ate her boyfriend's brain starts to vibrate and he hears the scream and rushes to help her....He starts touching her and hears the baby's heartbeat and she recognizes him for no apparent reason and calls his name out, "Jarrod" before the credit rolls...My cousins and I laughed when she called out his name..We were rolling on the flooe with laughter because she wouldn't have ended up in that situation if she had left him and ran but NO!!!! She had to stay and do the sacrifice thing and ends up almost EATEN!!!!

And the movie reminds me of Transformers like the aliens were like Bumblebee but in a scary way...NOT!!!! And the script was predictable...I was laughing most of the time...

Anyway, I'm kind of tired now thanks to my busy day of wandering around but it was worth it!!!! I also learnt to NEVER LOOK AT PRETTY LIGHTS IN THE SKY AT NIGHT!!! Goodnite readers!!! My bedtime is here and the time on this blog is spoilt...

PS...You can call me the Love Guru now thanks to my free consultation on Love to friends....Sigh...Oh well....

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment