Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Manchester United +Economics= Disaster???

Call me a fool but I just realized that I only have 2 months and 3 weeks left until my DOOM'S DAY and I am sooooo NOT READY!!!! I haven't even started studying yet and I am sooo freaking out!!! Okay, I didn't include a few days in that countdown but hello?? It's so scary yet I am not doing anything!!! What is wrong with me???

And the weirdest question was asked by my bestie yesterday night, she asked me if I would have gone for the Liverpool match with her if she had asked me and I answered NO!!! Here's the justification for my answer, I am a Manchester United FAN!!! Hello?? That would be like me turning my back on my own team!!!

Seriously, she is the weirdest person I EVER MET!!!!I mean I am sooo not supporting my Rival team for no reason when I can support Manchester United...Wait, I thought she liked Chelsea??? I am sooo confused right now...

I think I am reading Greek or Latin because the economics book is NOT making any sense at all!!! I see diagrams and it doesn't make sense to ME!!! I think I need a lot of help and FAST before my exam in October...Why does Econs hate me???

And I decided to Google some pictures to entertain myself while reading Economics...Pleasure...



Oh my gosh, this would be cool on my t-shirt if I didn't actually have HAIR!!!




I wonder if there's such a thing as Itube to listen to Econs rather than to study the subject...A girl can dream for that...



This is soooo cute and funny...Even kids know Economics terms when I am just learning it NOW!!! The world is sooo strange...



And I will keep my head high while studying this subject which hates me...



Ahhhhh, the logo of my favorite football team...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment