Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Economics and Facebook=????

Now, I have around three and a half months left till my FINALS and I have studied NOTHING!!! OMG!!!I am so dead because I doubt I remember anything that I have studied!!! Economics is like Latin which is a dead language!!! I hate graphs and the entire concept of Economics...What's wrong with my brain??? It must be wired wrongly to the wrong place or I would be able to get the simple concept...

Did I mention I love Please-Kim Hyun Joong??? I could listen to the song over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!! What's another song that makes me happy??? Well, it's Break Down by Kim Hyun Joong!!! Wait, didn't I write a whole post about him previously...

Well, the reason that I haven't been updating is because I been busy with my college stuff and I have also been busy...I think my butt has grown fatter from not exercising at all since last year...

I think I am losing my sarcasm because my college friends are soooo blur that I swear it's no fun at all to sarscam them....I blame Sow Lynn, Peggy and Adela for that...You people are soooo blur and worst that ME!!!!

Me: I think I'm losing my sarcasm and I can't insult anyone.
Lynn: Why not?
Me: Because you people are so blur that there's no point to insult you all.
Lynn: I don't mind if you insult me.
Me: No, I mean there's no fun to insult you if you don't get it.

And my Economics lecturer is soooo hilarious that I like his classes...He's coming up with funny things to say and do that I think he enjoys doing it...

My mother has also discovered the joy of Facebook that I think she's stalking me there!!! She's always online and she knows whenever I'm not online....And my dear friends, just because I'm missing froom Facebook does NOT mean that I'm dead!!! It means that I have a life and I rather spend it doing real stuff rather that writing about it on Facebook!!! OMG!!! They actually thought that I was dead or something...Sigh...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment