Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lessons In Life!!!

I'm back and it's actually been a really tiring week because here are a few things that I've learnt

1. Never EVER wear heels to run around the whole day because you're asking for extreme torture even if you do look good in it...Trust me, I won't be doing that anytime soon!!!
2. Never change your style of dressing in one year unless you want your parents to start questioning you of a 'boyfriend'...Yeah, it's a really awkward topic to bring up when I have a whole piece of cake in my mouth!!!
3. You can never go wrong with listening to those old songs you used to blast on your stereo because it's WAY better than most songs that are blasting on the radio these days...I'm actually downloading all my old favourite songs as I'm writing so yeah, I'm actually not paying attention to what I'm writing....
4. Never say you love a celebrity out loud in front of your parents especially if it's a guy celebrity because the moment after that will be really awkward...Trust me, I did it as I was watching American Idol when Colton was performing and my parents gave me that "What's wrong with her?" look...Plus you'll find your face changing to those many shades of red you never knew existed...

5. Never ever run around a shopping mall and start going "Whoa, look at that" or "Wow!" or "What the heck is that?" unless you want people giving you weird glances...When you feel those words starting to form on your tongue, bite it down and act all matured and cool about everything...

So, what was I up to this week???

Here's a little fast recap...

After Tuesday, I was pretty much dying for the week to be over and Monday was a freaking holiday thanks to some law expo my college was holding...This coming from a law student who actually falls asleep in more than half of her classes and my real classes haven't even started!!! Someone, save me!!!

Wednesday was a really long day but after class, my sister and I just watched a movie and I became a zombie that night due to my lack of sleep... ZZZZZzzz...

Thursday was a really weird day like I mean, some weird person approached me and asked me to tear open a scratch card and guess what??? I WON!!! Yeah, he told me no one EVER gets it and I ended up giving back to him because who is he to tell me to take a cab to somewhere I never heard of???? And how do I know if all the cards are exactly like mine and he tells everyone the same thing??? NO. THANK. YOU. MISTER. Hung out at KLCC with my sister and ate my hearts out at Chilis!!! I finally found my fish and chips and gosh, if only I could have the chips and no fish because I was dying for fries!!!

Friday...Thank god I made it through the whole week alive!!! And I took several pictures of my library books that (thank god I don't have to look through just yet!) I LOVE to look at but boy, will I dread the day I have to find the relevant cases because the judges are...let's just say they have a lot to say... I know I'm not supposed to be revealing about my life to everyone as my lecture tells us dozens of times but I can't help it!!! I'm just so addicted to blog and I have a lot to blab about so yeah, Imma say what's on my mind!!!

Check out these cool sayings that Miss Kelly showed me and it's kinda funny!!!



Imma share more of this sayings with you in my next post because now, I'm going to try telling myself and drill it into my head to study...

I have to study...
I have to study...
I have to study...
Oh, American Idol in on!!!

Yeah, I probably need more practice with my concentration...



And...I still haven't watched this show!!!

Signing off for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment