Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crushing In Korea!!!

I just read the best phrase on twitter and I had to share it to all my readers and maybe even friends...

"Don't think. It makes life easier"

Now if only it was printed on a shirt for me to wear...I am so happy because I am listening to Shampoo again!!! I love that song so much and I just got Kim Hyung Joong's new song!!! I love his voice and everything about him!!! He's the only korean male star who I seem to be obsessed about since the day I spotted him in Boys Over Flowers...I mean he was the first male I enjoyed dressed in other colors besides black...Move over stereotypes because I love the white suit he wears in the entire show and I think it's because he's like Jandi's guardian angel...I mean honestly, I read it from some fan website as I was surfing...Not real waves but the internet, genius!!!



Angel or what??? I wonder if he can really play the violin because I admire people who learn that really tough instrument and can play it really well because I seriously don't have the patience to learn it...



His next big role was Baek Seung Jo, the perfect guy EVER!!!! Watch Playful Kiss if you don't believe me....

Why the sudden talk about him again after a long pause??? Well, I been watching Boys Over Flowers again on KBS World and I was thinking, which girl would give up on him because honestly he's better looking than Lee Minho...Trust me...His character is the nicest and sweetest guy EVER!!!

How on earth do I get rid of the many shampoo bottles that I have??? Recycle!!! I really should stop updating my blog frequenty because I think I am a little addicted...I really should get a life...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment