Friday, June 24, 2011

Disney, please change!!!




Okay, I used to be a Disney fan for almost all their songs and also movies...Admit it people, most of you were the same as me or worse so stop giving that look like AM I insane??? What I meant is I USED to LOVE Disney but not I'm a little disappointed with the movies like hello??? There are more to life than fairy tales!! I believe in thinking realistic about love like whether true love actually exist...Sorry to you believers but I stopped believing it fairy tales a long time ago...Look at love songs these days like there are a lot of broken hearts songs about love and it's all so sad and painful so why suffer???

The latest Disney Movie to take on the limelight is Monte Carlo...Yes, it's not the place but it is a REAL movie and who else to take on the lead role than the latest Disney princess, Selena Gomez who seems to be taking on the same roles over and over again...I like Selena but honestly, I feel like she's ready to spread her wings without Disney roles but apparently some stars feel insecure like Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens...Wait, they were a couple in real life until recently and I matched them again...Oh well...

Now, the storyline goes along with an ordinary girl who takes a family trip to Paris, the city of love and she's mistaken as a British Heiress, Cordelia who is like royalty there...She then pretends to be the heiress and no one is aware that she isn't...Honestly, how could two people who look alike and NOT from the same parents not be aware of each other??? I mean people in America would have noticed the similarities if this heiress is famous..The only heiress I ever heard of is Paris Hilton and I don't see another look alike so there...

And why would you pretend to be someone else??? Honestly, being yourself is hard enough and now you steal people's identity??? What happens if you were mistaken for a criminal??? Why is Disney movies having the same plot these days??? And they seem to enjoy using the same stars...How about finding some fresh talents to bring up Disney???

Okay, I'm asking too many questions here and no one is answering...And what is with the Disney stars doing weird things to ruin their reputation??? I used to dream of becoming a Disney princess and now, I think I rather pass the chance if people are going to look at me like I'm some kind of freak...Pass!!!

Yes, Selena has rocked the boat lately with her latest stunt...No, not kiss Bieber but she was admitted to the hospital due to her dumb diet to lose weight!!! I mean she is so thin already!!! Any thinner and she won't be able to stand the fan blowing at number 2 or worst 1!!! Haven't stars ever heard of exercising before??? Sweat and burn those fat people!!!

I think Monte Carlo id like this equation below:
Lizzie Mcguire the Movie+ Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie= Monte carlo

Here's a little tip, Disney...How about coming up with a storyline that doesn't involve pretty girls turning into prettier girls and finding themselves during a trip to some foreign country and maybe even find love??? Just a suggestion....

Here's the trailer to the movie starring Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy...Enjoy people despite my rambling...



And if you're wondering what song is playing in the background, it's by Selena Gomez-Who Says....





END OF STORY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment