Monday, June 13, 2011

Friday and Ice Cream plus AWESOMNESS!!!

For the fun of it :)
Like This Status and I'll answer if i know you well enough :D

1. How we met:
2. Your name in my phone:
3. Who are you to me :
4. What i like best you:
5. What i dislike about you:
6. Favourite memory of us:
7. First impression of you:
8. Current impression of you:
9: How close we are:

10. Answer these questions about me too...

Honestly, I decided to post this as my status on Facebook due to pure boredom and I ended up posting on many people's wall about all this things and boy, was there lots to write about... So, I decided why not do this about my AWESOME self since I am so bored that I decided to kill my fingers by typing a lot...

Let's see how to do this about ME!!!

1. How I met myself??? Well, I meet myself everyday in front of the mirror!!!
2. Isabella Ashley Choo...I don't even know why I saved my own number in my phone!!!
3. Who am I to me??? The MOST AWESOME PERSON EVER!!!! Kidding!!!
4. I don't like myself!!! I love everything about myself!!!
5. I dislike my flabby legs and lack of self-confidence... Wait, is that counted as two???
6. Favorite memory??? Everything that involves me in it!!!
7. AWESOME
8. EVEN MORE AWESOME
9. Words can't describe our bond...

Before you think I am insane and call the mental institution, I am just releasing stress by doing this weird thing of complimenting myself...Is this even counted as self-love??? And my wife, Zeelei thinks that I am the most AWESOME song writer EVER!!!! For my amazing version of Grenade by Bruno Mars in my previous post (Check it out!!) I decided to compose yet another song lyrics and guess the song peeps!!!

7am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

YES!!! It's Friday by Rebecca Black and boy, do I like the Glee version way better!!!
Let me try to change it...
7am, still rolling in my bed
Gotta go to the loo and flush my face
Gotta be quick not to flush my hair
Seeing the water waves as I flush each time
Dripping toilet bowl water and everyone's running away
Gotta rush down to the car with a comb stuck in my hair
Gotta pull it out but I pulled too hard

This doesn't sound right though...Never mind... Next verse...

Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

Kicking my sis in the backside
Sitting on my ice cream
Gotta make my mind up
What flavor is the ice cream?

Ice cream??? Seriously, this is worst than the original but I am going to continue...

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

It's chocolate, chocolate
Gotta lick it before it melts
Everybody loves chocolate, chocolate
Chocolate, Chocolate
Getting Ice Cream on the carpet
Everybody loves that flavor

Chocolate??? Lame much???

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend

Mum is coming, she's coming
Mum is coming, she's coming
Die, die, die, die
Mum just saw the mess I made...

Hehe!! That's all for now because I ran out of ideas and I think this is the worst song EVER written!!! Enjoy it though...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment