Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grenades, Monsters, Google Last Friday Night!!!



I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby;
But you won't do the same

Yeah...I am pretty sure you can recognize these few lines because if you didn't then you are either some monk living in a temple (No offense!) or been living in a cave while posing as a caveman to hide away from I don't know what...It's grenade by Bruno Mars and please do not ask me who he is...That's what Google is for so USE IT!!! wondering why I posted these few lines this time??? Well, here's a hint...I am just going to ramble a little about the song...

Firstly, grenades are DANGEROUS!!! I am not insane to catch a grenade let alone a BOMB!!! It's so wrong!!! I mean I am NOT suicidal and how would you know if that person loves you??? Just because you get blown up into tiny pieces??? No way will I do that...Sorry people but seriously, would you???

Throw my hand on a blade??? What is wrong with this lyrics??? It's like supporting suicidal people!!! No thank you because I rather not bleed myself to death...It's so messy and some poor person will have to clean all your blood after you're done so I am not that cruel!!!

Jumping in front of a train??? Are you nuts??? Can you honestly see me standing in front of the train and NOT move??? That takes guts and I do not want to see mine all over the place and again, make someone clean up my mess... It would be a cool scene but I doubt it is easy to stand in that spot and NOT MOVE!!! Don't do it peeps!!!

Take a bullet for someone who doesn't love me??? Seriously, this song is getting more sadistic!!! I am so troubled just listening to the lyrics!!! I rather save someone like the President of the United States and be called a HERO!!! I mean that person probably will just be relieved for their own life more than me risking my life!!! See how depressing this song is????


I think I could change the lyrics better...Wait, let me try something...

I'll catch a football for you (Yeah, yeah)
Throw my hands up for you (Yeah, yeah)
I'd jump up and down for you (Yeah, yeah)
You know I can do anything not dangerous for you
Oh, oh
I would go buy Chinese food
Take a bullet train to China
Yes, I would waste my time
But you probably hate Chinese food...

Okay...Not my best written song...Maybe that's why I am not a famous song writer...Can you imagine someone singing this??? Hehe!! It was fun though to make things up but my lyrics isn't as depressing right???

Sorry but I been busy with my personal stuff so I couldn't come online plus I was lazy to get off my FAT BUTT!!! Hehe!!! I am not against Chinese and their food because hello?? I am A PROUD CHINESE and I LOVE Chinese FOOD!!! I better stop updating often before my mum scolds me!!!

I guess I survived another week of college and I am so bored here...I think I might start studying to save myself from boredom... See how bad it is??? I resort to studying to satisfy my boredom.... I love Last Friday Night!!! It's so fun tuned and wonder if how the video looks??? Mother Monster is also releasing her Edge of Glory on the same day which is the 15th of June!!! That's in less than 3 days...Wait, did I count wrongly???

How come I can't understand Latin language??? Economics sure looks like Latin every second I read or study it!!! Please end this misery before I cry!!! Facebook is like a graveyard...It's so dead that I swear a funeral would be much more fun than this...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment