Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peanuts and Korean Star??? Need I Say More??

Sorry for not updating my blog yesterday but I had something important to do...Like better than spending my time to write random things..Oh alright, it wasn't more important on certain elements like timing and more...Let me elaborate what I actually mean before anyone jumps to conclusions... I was actually taking my JPJ test which is my driving test...The real deal...

Why is it so important you ask??? Well, there's the difference in FREEDOM for a person with a driving license and one with none...Like a car to drive around with and also you can show chicks how cool you look..Wait, erase that last bit there... And I am proud to announce that I am officially a PEANUT!!!

Peanut you ask??? What on earth is that??? Besides it being food, I changed to P for driving after passing the JPJ test to PEANUT...No, I don't have an grudges against peanuts because I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER spread on my bread but I like that word better than probation... I mean it sounds like I am a prisoner or something...They might as well lock me up in a jail to rot for two years...

I had spent only 20 minutes altogether between the two courses and I had to wait for the transport for about 6 hours!!! And it was soooooooo boring like 10 times more than what I had typed...I was just sitting in that small room, staring at people and listening to music...The driving test was actually broken into two parts..

Part 2: The circuit!!!
Obstacles: Going up and down the hill, side parking and 3 point turn...

Part 3: Road!!!
Obstacles: Raging drivers, tailgating, scary invigilator and roundabouts...Chaos!!!

So, I can't believe I actually PASSED my driving test and now I have evolved for a Loser to a Peanut...Cool huh?? Yes, I thought not too...This naming thing isn't as easy as it seems...

Oh yeah, Kim Hyun Joong has released his next video from his Break Down album and boy, is he looking hotter now...I mean he looks so different that the character that he plays in dramas...And he's so funny in really life!!! Like he just says random things and he does funny stuff too!!! I love guys who make me laugh...Wait, I am always laughing...There goes that criteria for my perfect guy...Oh man...

Watch the yummy video of him...So buff and seriously manly...More than when he was in SS501...




Here are a few pictures from his new album that I really wanted to share with you all...Enjoy because I am!!!



Leather never looked better than now...It's not fair how guys can pull off that SEXY and HOT look at the same time...I am so jealous...



Seriously, do I even need to comment because this picture can tell its own story...



His new hairstyle is growing on me...I think I kind of like it already...

Remember to watch his videos!!! All of it because I am obsessed and I want to spread my obsession around too...Enjoy your time people!!

END Of STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment