Friday, February 24, 2012

Dreaming High!!!

Thank God It's Friday (TGIF)!!! Hehe!!! HURRAY, the week is already up after a long, really looooong week of adusting back to the college/uni life and yeah, I survived!!! So, I couldn't keep my promise to stop updating almost every day because it's just...TOO much fun blogging about my insane life and rambling on and on and on and on...

So, wondering what I'll be up to this whole weekend??? Well, I'm currently high on Dream High 2 because it's just so fun to watch after I finished watching Dream High... Here are my thoughts of the show so far because we're only on episode 8 as I type...

>The first three episodes were not as enjoyable to watch unlike the first installment as the story progresses really slowly...You're introduced to the Idol groups: HerShe and Eden and also the students of Kirin High about 4 years after the first show...Check out the posters!!!






Anyway, the students in the school are misfits who want to pursue a career in the entertainment industry but...they're not as good as they think they are...Yeah, a twist of fate brings the idols to the school and let the war begin!!! This time instead of a love triangle, you have a love rectangle and boy, does it get interesting when the two sides are put in the same room!!! Interested yet???
> The outcasts' struggles against the idols are so interesting to watch as they are actually on the same level together facing different personal problems in life!!!
> The look for the next super idol is on and like the first installment, the director of the show keeps you guessing until the end who the identity of the super idol is!!!
> You'll watch the idols struggle too unlike the perfect life they portray to their loving fans...

So my real lessons start in September and yeah, that's the only reason I can breathe so easily and update my blog anytime I want and I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! My heart is pumping real fast and...I think it may have to be the orange juice I had for lunch...

And my feet are killing me right now!!! I wore heels and walked down 4 floors and more which is NOT a good idea so yeah, you get the picture.... A girl who doesn't wear heels often due to her lack of balance + heels= Are you insane???



Who doesn't want this??? Okay, I've gotta stop drinking slurpees for a year because it's not working... Anyway, have a great weekend peeps and see you soon!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment