Monday, February 13, 2012

Tomorrow is Valentine's DAY!!!

Yeah, sorry for not blogging as frequent as I did last year but I'm really lazy these few days...

My law books continues to collect dust in the cupboard...
My brain is starting to shut down more and more everyday...
I haven't stepped on a weight scale since Chinese New Year because I think I might have gained some weight as I stuffed my face like a pig so I need to lose that weight soon...
And I am on Facebook almost every FREAKING day for the fun of it!!!

Any more examples needed???

Tomorrow's Valentine's day and guess who's single again this year??? Yup, the one and only ME!!! any cute guys out there??? Hehe!!! Just kidding, of course...

I really should stop posting about my life since my lecturer said we're not suppose to reveal anything about our lives so yeah, technically, I'm breaking his rules as I type more and more...But I'll lay off these social networks AFTER I finish studying because HELLO??? Is he insane??? This is the Facebook generation and I'm not gonna be the only weirdo without a FACEBOOK account!!! No way, I need to keep in contact with people and spam Xheylie's wall so sorry but NO WAY!!! NEVER!!!

Why is it that guys in movies look soooo GOOD in it but not in reality??? Yeah, welcome to my sad and miserable life as I drool over HOT guys!!! Wanna see my latest obsession???



Yeah, he looks so HOT in Red Riding Hood but sadly, he wasn't as hot in real life so yeah, his hotness rating just dropped a little on my chart...

And who needs any guy for Valentine's Day when I have....



So, I'll be hanging out by myself with music blasting LOUD from my music player and singing my heart out!!! La, la, LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day peeps!!! And remember thank you all soooo much for taking some time to read my crazy post and please do leave a comment on anything at all!!! It could be a topic you want me to ramble about or a youtube video you like!!! ANYTHING AT ALL!!! Just type ANYTHING AT ALL!!! DO IT!!!

Until next time, BYE!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment