Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10 Random Facts About ME!!!!


Here are 10 random facts about me that I want to share with you peeps because I'm BORED...

1. I love peanut butter for some weird reason but who doesn't???
2. I want to lose some weight but I love food...Isn't it ironic???
3. I love watching love movies even thought I say I don't because I just love the element of love...
4. Did I ever mention how much I love reading books??? And not just any books written by any random writers but I love and I mean ABSOLUTELY LOVE JANE AUSTEN!!!
5. I have random crushes on celebrities whenever I watch movies/shows for no reason...I blame my homones for that!!!
6. I prefer to sit at home and do nothing rather than go out shopping for hours...
7. I hate cats because they have such sneaky looks...That's just my opinion...
8. I hate studying but I can stare at a reference book for hours and still see...blank...
9. I hate being under someone who I think can't lead me better than myself...
10. I wish I had a British accent!!!

There, I've shared 10 random facts about and well, some of it is really obvious but I can't think right now...

My favourite quote for today is from Vampire Diaries!!!

Caroline: Just to be clear, I'm too smart to be seduced by you.
Klaus: That's why I like you.

Why am I always online even when I say I would come on so often??? This is becoming an addiction now!!!


Looking for a missing friend of mine who's got me worried like a mother waiting for her daughter to return from her first date!!! Where are you, woman???

Yeah, Imma try to stalk her again after she ignored my 4 text messages~~~Hope she doesn't get a restraining order against me or I'm screwed!!! sorry, mind my language!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment