Thursday, May 26, 2011

American Idol, Country Soul and Bored....

Alright then, i am finally back after a few days of mild feverish symptom but I am okay now...My temperature was actually rising and falling throughout the few days and maybe I should have played Katy Perry-Hot And Cold which would have totally fit how I was...

I have also been busy with my college stuff and my new timetable is quite tiring but who can complain right???? I mean college is supposed to be harder than High School but much enjoyable...I will have to get back on the second comment later in the year after my A-Levels ends if I do manage to pass my exam to move forward to do my bachelor thingy...I don't really know what it's called but I do know that it involves more subjects, books and MUCH MORE studying...."Great!"

Anyway, yesterday was the finale of American Idol and guess who became the winner of the crown??? It was Scotty everyone which wasn't a BIG shocker there because:

1. He has more twitter followers than Lauren
2. He has more fans in American than Lauren
3. He captured the hearts of millions of females...
4. He has a real country voice...
5. America loves Country singers...

So, even Lauren, the first runner up wasn't the least bit shocked because it was obviously Scotty Night and frankly, he is better than Lauren in his singing abilities but how I had hoped for a Female winning this year after 4 years of Male dominating the stage...What happened to all the ladies??? I mean the female contestants weren't that strong too with the exception of Pia and maybe Hayley who improved tremendously throughout this few months of competition...Where's America's love for the female contestants too??? I mean the early weeks, all the female contestants were booted out from the competition and the guys kept staying every week!!! How's that fair???

And is America planning to run a country full of country singers in the future??? Ok, I am a country lover at times with the likes of Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts and Brad Paisley but I doubt that I will listen to country songs all the time right??? What happened to all the pop singers that should compete with the likes of Lady Gaga and maybe even Beyonce??? I am so confused right now...

And I finished downloading the first season of vampire diaries now!!! HURRAY!!! I have already watched the entire season last year but I wanted to catch up....BTW check these few videos I posted here because I am sooooo bored right now...



Awesome right??? This guy plays the piano so fast that I find it difficult to catch my breath even by watching him play!!!!



Country song rocks!!!



Go American Idol's first winner, Miss Kelly Clarkson!!! I miss her sooo much!!!



This song is soo fun it makes me wanna dance around the room...Stuck like glue....Hehe!!!

Till next time then people!!! Have a great and fun day!!! Hehe!!

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment