Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shopping, Boredom and Cars!?!

I am so freaking bored but thanks to a certain someone who told me that she would be reading my blog post, I am forced to update my blog almost everyday and okay, I am bored so I resort to entertain myself by posting really random things...I am now sitting in my college library, 'studying' and it is so quiet!!! I think I should bring my camera and take some pictures of my college area for you to see.... It would be so cool!!! If I do remember to bring the camera along anytime soon...So, watch out for the pictures!!

So, besides catching up on Season 2 of Vampire Diaries, I been doing nothing else because I am bored!!! Like I wish I could do something besides letting my thoughts wander away....I need to go shopping badly with my wifey for several things:

1. A new handbag...
2. A new mp3 or mp4 player because I spoiled my old one!!!
3. A new purse because my old one is two years old now...
4. Some new jewelry to go with my new outfits...
5. Because Xheylie is killing me for owing her so many outings...

Unfortunately, I am not even sure if I can go out anytime soon because of some transportation problems and my busy schedule.... Sorry, wifey!! My bad.... Usually I am not the shopping type but I need those new stuff because my old stuff are either dirtied or spoiled already...

Sometimes, I do need a little shopping trip to cheer me up but I haven't gone out with anyone lately unless you count grocery shopping as an outing.... If only I had a car, I would be able to go places freely...

END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment