Thursday, May 19, 2011

Charity Concert of the Year and shampoos!?!

Apart from the fact that I am still obsessed with Shampoo...No, not the bubbly shampoo but the Korean song by After School, my life is pretty much boring again...I am seriously not kidding or I wouldn't be hanging out in the library again...I need to find something else fun to write about these days...

Anyway, my college is organising a fundraiser to raise money so I thought I would write a little about it because I am part of the committee and I don't have any ideas on what to write today.... Raise money for what you ask??? Well, for Japan like duh!!! If you have been living under a rock for a long time, here's a little update on what had occurred at Japan... Japan was hit with a massive earthquake and worse, they also suffered a Tsunami wave so it is our job to help them recover from this tragic incident...If some of you are still thinking, why should we help Japan when we have enough problems in our own countries, WAKE UP!!!! People are dying there and need any possible help so get off your lazy butts and do something!!!

So, you are still wondering how is my college supposed to be able to help Japan by doing what??? Simple really. a charity concert filled with great Malaysian bands to support Japan and also to support our country's local acts!!! Two for the price of one really.... And for those of you in the same country as me, great news!!! The concert is open to public and the sales of tickets have already started!!! The tickets are sold at RM35 only to watch more than five bands perform live!!! It's better than a Justin Bieber concert!!! Or not for you Bieber fans!!!

And where is the concert going to be held??? Well, it is located in Kuala Lumpur on the 10th of June this year, not 2012!!! And the exact location of the event is at MCPA hall at Jalan Maharajalela which has a Monorail station located nearby the building!!! So, what are you waiting for??? Try to make it to this great event to do good for charity and all proceedings will go to the Red Crescent Society...

Some of you may wonder what if you can't make it to the event, well, you can always buy a ticket but not go for the actual concert but we do hope tat most people will make it to the concert but you can always donate your money freely... Just check out the video that my college prepared for everyone!!! Enjoy it!!!




Cool huh??? Well, do something now by buying those tickets!!! Please help Japan!!!

I think I am also running out of shampoo... What is it with me and shampoos anyway???

No comments:

Post a Comment