Monday, May 2, 2011

Bizarre Behaviour...Barbies and Princes???

I think I seriously need to stop sneezing because my nose is about to fall off soon. It's so red and I feel tired and unwell. My crazy best friend, Xheylie is ignoring me on Facebook whenever I chat to her and I have 6 essays for my Moral studies due on Wednesday which I have forgone thanks to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

OMG!! The world might actually end soon because I just read the worst news on the net!!! Prince Harry has been predicted to never marry!!! NOOOOO!!!! My dreams of marrying a Royal prince is gone just like the rest of my impossible dreams like to become a fairy or a supermodel in Milan. Sigh, my life is that bad. Oh well, he has a girlfriend in real life anyway so yeah, my dream is retarded in reality. Where's prince charming when you need one???Call the Prince Charming hotline to purchase a prince as low as $12.95, I'm just kidding so don't call because I made it up. See how wonderful my life is??? I am so bored right now...

I actually feel like watching Playful kiss again but I don't feel like watching the disappointment that Ha Ni feels every time she is rejected. My heart will seriously burst if I watch those moments.... I love love stories but I hate the wait for the moment for love to shine....And I'm obsessed with watching every single Barbie movie these days. Something on the lines of lost childhood??? I'm not sure myself....Barbie is a little annoying though. Seriously....

Barbie has undergone some surgery to look different and to me, a loyal Barbie fan in the past, I'm horrified at the changes in her face!!! She looks like a weird pancake faced person!!!!How could they do that to BARBIE??? OMG, I just told the whole world I watch Barbie movies....So what guys??? Bet you all watch it too so stop looking at me like that!!!

What is with me and looking at Fairytales and Barbies??? I think I am a little nuts now probably because I don't feel well.... I need a real life....Look at these pictures of Barbie and you will understand what I meant...



A scene from Barbie from Fairytopia.... See how pretty Barbie looked like???



Barbie looks like an alien!!! How could they????

See how I hate technology??? They are trying to make Barbie look modern!!! Word of advise: some things should never be changed for some reasons....

I'm going to have to complete my assignment now before I get into trouble...The life of a good student is so troublesome....
END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment