Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HAPPY B"DAY TO ZEELEI!!!






This is a special tribute to a really special someone who is really important to me...No, it isn't Edward Cullen this time so stop trying to guess and let me tell you people! Jeez, can't I be serious for once? Anyway, it's Zeelei's (Another nickname for Xheylie) birthday so I decided to do something really crazy like this since I can't celebrate it with her this year! Sorry for that again... Anyway, here's a little personal message (Not so personal now!!!) for me to you so please read carefully if you are reading this, Xheylie!

Dear wifey,
Thanks for always being there for me and listening to me! Thank you for staying sane despite my craziness tends to drive you up the wall! Thanks for always helping me out and making me smile with your funny jokes and I do hope you never forget that I will always be the HOTTEST person in the universe so keep dreaming about beating me! Hehe!!!Thanks for being supporting of me despite my decisions being crazy or wild! May you always stay the same as you are now!


Let's continue on with the list of a few of what I like about you and stay friends with you....

1. You are as insane as I am!
2. You always keep me sane with your crazy attitude....
3. You make me laugh with your weird jokes...
4. You are obsessed with really weird things...
5. We have many things in common...
6. I can tell you anything freely...Like secret and etc...
7. You hate annoying people like me!!!
8. You kick butts with your spunky attitude!!!
9. I love insulting you with names....Mrs. Ba, Nerd, Hobo and etc...
10. You do almost anything for me....I think so...

So, if you are still reading this post and you better, Zeelei, keep scrolling down to read more stuff that I decided to tell the whole world about!!!


Next, I will now tell you of my favorite memories with you in it because this entire post is about you....

1. You stayed with me during the fight with the others....
2. We were in class and we talk about random topics.
3. We plot ways to get back at somebodies...You know who...
4. Taking pictures with you despite not being in the picture at most times...
5. Following Maggie and you to the teacher's lounge to skip classes...

Yes, I still remember all those times and more of it so you better not erase any memories with me in it because I am TOO IMPORTANT to be forgotten like that. I wish we were in the same college so that we can continue to do all the rubbish that we always did but unfortunately, we can't.... I do hope you have a great time though and may we continue to remain friends until the end of time...even when we are old...Remember that I am your bridesmaid at your wedding so I better be invited!!! Or I will crash it.... Just kidding... I miss actually talking to you but using technology is also fine with me as long as we keep in touch... I'm sorry if I ever hurt you or insulted you...Wait, I always do that...I take that back....


And finally, here's a little memo that I prepared for you and you better follow it!!
1. Stay pretty...Keep taking pictures of yourself!!!
2. Stay a nerd....study hard for a great future!!!
3. Always smile and be happy...even if someone annoys you...
4. Don't forget me!!!! (Most important!!!)
5. Never give up and keep fighting in life!! I will always be here for you!!!

And we are almost done...time to bring out the presents and the cake time!!! First, we sing a little song!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (X2), HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WIFEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"

PLEASE DO ENJOY THIS FEW PICTURES AS A GIFT FOR YOU!!! 18 IS A REALLY IMPORTANT STAGE IN LIFE!!!


First, it's a birthday card for you!! And everything is purple for YOU!!!!



Here's the cake next fit for a QUEEN!!!! Hehe!!IT sure looks delicious but I wonder how it taste?



Then, present time!!! Love the dress!!!!

Abd I'm done with the celebration!!! By myself!!Hope you read this, Xheylie!!! Stay pretty and happy always!!!
END OF STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment